• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing tramadol and oxycodone

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Hiya guys,
First a foremost can i mix these 2 safety? Not deliberately for a high, im prescribed tramadol 50mg twice a day, so id be taking oxy on top of that. But wouldnt be taking them at the same time to produce a joint high if that makes sence?
Secondly, im guessing i have an opiate tolerence as ive taken trams for about 18 months now, what/how should i start with the oxy? Got 60mg split into 3 20mg tabs?

All answers most welcome, and thank you for taking the time to read.

Much love, mr solidzx

Since you have opiod tolerance it will help you in regards to saftey while taking the oxy. Just start with one and see how you feel, just eat it. The bioavailability is sound and I've always personally preferred to take oxycodone in this fashion.

I've been on tramadol daily for years and if i take them as prescribed i really don't feel much beyond the pain relief. Which is ideal and why i have stayed on it so long, lower abuse potential. But yeah its gonna be fine mixing them, start with one early in the day, after a few hours see where your at.

Enjoy yourself :)

You can mix them.
For me 200mg of Tramadol + 10mg of Oxi is a good experience. I don't have tolerance.

DocLad