European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Someone's nicking my mail.

I AM i.e

Bluelighter
Didn't wan't to re-hijack the similar thread with my trivial whinge so started another.

I'm pretty sure my DNM deliveries are going missing - they're pretty easy to spot if you know what you're looking for and all vendors seem to use similar packaging. Obviously I can't say 100% that the vendor can be trusted but the same guy has been fine in the past and when it happened before I reordered to a friend's address (different sorting office) and everything was fine.

Last time it happened a couple of little packages went missing and then all mail to my address seemed to dry up - I made a complaint to Royal Mail and a load of mail suddenly arrived all in one go (sans fun packets unfortunately).

There's definitely something up but what the fuck do I do about it? It's more of an annoying inconvenience than a real problem but I feel like some little shit somewhere is mugging me off - something I doubt they'd be so keen to do if they were stood in front of me. Maybe I should mail myself a threatening note in an interesting looking package?

Writing this has made me wonder if there's loads of them at it and that resistance is futile. Time to try and find another face to face contact? The problem is I'm a little bit old for the things I'm interested in. Banging packet is not a problem (I couldn't imagine anything more boring) but wonk, Mandy and Lucy not so much.

It does sound like your postie is nicking your mail, which apparently is pretty common. I suggest laying off the orders for a few months and re-starting to test the water.

Post yourself a package which looks exactly like the ones which have gone missing. Put a message inside saying "steal my mail again you cunt and I'll rip your fuckin head off! I'm onto you..."

If you don't receive it, you know he's got it. Then do it again with a message saying "You were warned..."

Mess with his fuckin head until it explodes.

Post yourself a package which looks exactly like the ones which have gone missing. Put a message inside saying "steal my mail again you cunt and I'll rip your fuckin head off! I'm onto you..."

If you don't receive it, you know he's got it. Then do it again with a message saying "You were warned..."

That's along the lines I was thinking. I like it.

Report the theft to your sorting office. They have a team of right horrible bastards that will flush this turd out and ensure they are prosecuted and brought to face the due process of the law. It won't just be your illicit packages, children's birthday cards with money inside from their loving but sadly neglected grandparents will also be going missing.

^Thats a good point - you could say that a relative has sent you some cash on several occasions and it hasn't arrived. I know they advise never to send cash, but everyone does for birthdays etc. Stealing mail is a very serious crime.

That's a brilliant idea! Also loving the missing birthday money in the post angle.

Fucking shit situation mate. Sorry about your missing happibe. I'd be raging.

Arseholes!! this kept happening to me a while ago, I wasn't the only person to notice on my road, luckily I'm on good terms with my neighbours, I got 2 of them to report missing birthday cards along with me, we had a new postman within 3 days apparently this prick was doing it to everyone, living on a council estate we have a lot of dark web delivery's he must of cleaned up quite nicely.

Writing this has made me wonder if there's loads of them at it and that resistance is futile. Time to try and find another face to face contact? The problem is I'm a little bit old for the things I'm interested in. Banging packet is not a problem (I couldn't imagine anything more boring) but wonk, Mandy and Lucy not so much.

:!:sus::!8(8o8:)?:\:|

I love patter so specific it leaves people speechless, as they are torn between wondering whether or not you are a nutjob or if they are really behind the curve on the latest jive talk. I have sent random words into my peer group which have occasionally caught on, combing back around at some point but this is just artwork - its usual practise to contextualise the word enough within a sentence so, even if not immediately recognisable is understandable, but that is just bonafide i.e. iree talk.

I've posted an anecdote before regarding this vile, spoilt brat I used to be acquainted with as a teenager - as his dad bought him a crash course with a driving instructor for and with his first lesson on his 17th b'day, he was driving within 3 weeks of reaching legal age and acquired significant social cred as the first in my immediate peer group with wheels. He just became more and more arrogant, stealing money from shop and pub tills just to show off (as he was already loaded) and as a major component of his excessive alcohol and poly-substance use, he encouraged a couple of my other peers, including one of my closest friends, to become seriously chronic butane hedz, which ended in disaster when, following an extended session in his car, he set fire to my friend, leaving him with 3rd degree damage on his hands and face in Selly Oak' Burn Unit. His dad paid my mate off to keep his gob shut but thankfully he was ok in the end, although he cannot overexpose himself to direct sunlight ever again. I cannot imagine not being able to walk out on a nice morning and not get that glow when you turn your face to the sun and suck it all in.

Anyhoo, after all this (which also included my having a fistfight with him) we naturally lost touch, although I understood from the Aether that he had quickly descended into heroin and crack addiction. I finally got some satisfaction when he turned up as a headline on the local paper, as a postie he had spent 2 years thieving items from the mail and selling them on Ebay. He got 3 years, I got some karma - esque satisfaction. Cunt. Nothing lower than a thieving postie, aside from a bent cop, murderers and molesters notwithstanding.

I love patter so specific it leaves people speechless, as they are torn between wondering whether or not you are a nutjob or if they are really behind the curve on the latest jive talk. I have sent random words into my peer group which have occasionally caught on, combing back around at some point but this is just artwork - its usual practise to contextualise the word enough within a sentence so, even if not immediately recognisable is understandable, but that is just bonafide i.e. iree talk.

I've posted an anecdote before regarding this vile, spoilt brat I used to be acquainted with as a teenager - as his dad bought him a crash course with a driving instructor for and with his first lesson on his 17th b'day, he was driving within 3 weeks of reaching legal age and acquired significant social cred as the first in my immediate peer group with wheels. He just became more and more arrogant, stealing money from shop and pub tills just to show off (as he was already loaded) and as a major component of his excessive alcohol and poly-substance use, he encouraged a couple of my other peers, including one of my closest friends, to become seriously chronic butane hedz, which ended in disaster when, following an extended session in his car, he set fire to my friend, leaving him with 3rd degree damage on his hands and face in Selly Oak' Burn Unit. His dad paid my mate off to keep his gob shut but thankfully he was ok in the end, although he cannot overexpose himself to direct sunlight ever again. I cannot imagine not being able to walk out on a nice morning and not get that glow when you turn your face to the sun and suck it all in.

Anyhoo, after all this (which also included my having a fistfight with him) we naturally lost touch, although I understood from the Aether that he had quickly descended into heroin and crack addiction. I finally got some satisfaction when he turned up as a headline on the local paper, as a postie he had spent 2 years thieving items from the mail and selling them on Ebay. He got 3 years, I got some karma - esque satisfaction. Cunt. Nothing lower than a thieving postie, aside from a bent cop, murderers and molesters notwithstanding.

Brilliant story Stee - little rich boy wanker gets his just desserts. Hope he got bummed senseless inside.

Nobody ever deserves to be raped.

Who says it was rape? ;)

Incidentally, I watched a documentary on the world's worst prisons on one particular prison in South Africa. Apparently it was standard practice in gang retribution for the victim to be held down and his arsehole slit with a razor blade, then raped by someone who is HIV positive. Sick or what..?

Just to clarify, 'sick' as in disgusting - not as in this modern usage where 'sick' is somehow a good thing.

Last edited:
Julie-what about child molesters and animal abusers and theresa may? subhuman trash like that deserve to be raped alright.
No -- not even rapists deserve to be raped.

Two wrongs do not make a right. What they usually end up making, is three wrongs ..... then four .....

Totally off topic, but in a provocative mood tonight, so 'ave some of this...

https://youtu.be/PJZnuT6ACV4

And while we're at it:

https://youtu.be/K7_wH5Y9nqY

Heheh...

(and if any fuckin liberal fuckin snowflake dares to say that they're offended by the sheer genius of the lyrical content, then they can feltch my spunky arse...) :p

Last edited:
Nobody ever deserves to be raped.

Julie-what about child molesters and animal abusers and theresa may? subhuman trash like that deserve to be raped alright.

I'd be all for paedos, animal abusers, theresa may etc. having their arseholes slit and their being brutally anally raped by some HIV-positive, disease-ridden 'big black bubba' until their eyeballs bleed their own shit. In fact, that is far better than such verminous garbage deserve.

Again, off topic & I'd include more quotes if it wasn't so faffy, but felt like responding to the rape 'banter', objection & discussion posts
(By the way, Limpet, I love your descriptive power, but don't believe for one moment that if you actually imagined the pain you wished on others, on yourself, 'aspi' or not, you actually believe you'd enjoy them undergoing it. Correct me if I'm wrong. I often am)

Now, we all have personal friends (or is it just me?) who can say the most outrageously out-of-order things, but it's ok because we know they're not like that really & we love them & they do it for a reaction & shut up when we tell them to shut the fuck up if they dare do it in public
Sometimes, a lot of us forget we're not with our close friends who know we don't actually hold the view we're expressing
I've mostly managed to avoid this pitfall online, but have sometimes failed in public, once declaring that I'm going to 'beat that child in a minute' (in a shop, referring to my child having tantrum on the floor, thinking I'm funny & forgetting the aghast customers & staff are unaware I've never -by the skin of my teeth- used corporal punishment on my children in reaction to their behaviour)
I was beaten as a child by a parent who was beaten as a child
I made a conscious decision not to physically react to the behaviour of my own children, but it was fucking hard not to at times & I can totally understand now the lack of control & brutal history that lead to me & my siblings being physically abused

Now, back to rape
Most people who have been raped or sexually abused as children do not go on to become rapists or 'child molesters'
However, most rapists and paedophiles were sexually abused
(this sounds like a subjective statement & I momentarily doubted myself after I wrote it, historic child protection training & real life people still clear in my head two decades later. I googled, I'll be here all night if I try & post links....believe me or go agoogling yourself)

I'm not trying to excuse any adult who sexually abuses a child, even if they were sexually abused themselves, just saying that some people grow up with that as their reality

Man hands on misery to man
It deepens like a coastal shelf
Get out early as you can
And don't have any kids yourself
(as Philip Larkin said, from memory, I may have some words wrong)

Anyway, rape or any traumatic physical event is easy for someone who hasn't personally experienced it, to joke about (though if you have experienced it, you have a get-out clause & are 'allowed' to joke about it, because how could anybody say you couldn't after what you'd been through)
Now Fubar, I know you're bantering & being provocative & you don't actually mean it, but I know if your daughter had been raped or your son was the subject of Stee's story, you wouldn't have been hoping he 'got bummed senseless inside'

It's only because I have a similar personal childhood experience to one of Jimmy Saville's victims (whilst Jim'll Fix-It was on the TV, I couldn't even make it up) that I have a massive sense of humour fail when people banter & joke about him Now then Now then, forgetting he was a fucking massive sexual offender & got away with it for years because he had the trust of the public, howz about that then?

Sometimes you had to be there to not find the 'banter' funny & sometimes you can joke about it because you were there, but I think sometimes people need to explain which camp/hell/experience they're in

Back on topic

My personal opinion on the post issue, is that if you're ordering & paying for something from a vendor that you know is illegal, you haven't really got a leg to stand on
As soon as the PSA came in, I stopped ordering (I got ?50 credit before that when a vendor put the wrong house no on my order & it was delivered a few doors down before it reached me unopened thank fuck by the ingenuity of the sorting office -name & add, yah)

Not everyone has the benefit of knowing actual real-life people inland who sell drugs & are trustworthy, but I've heard on good authority that sending friends packages internally in the post is a complete winner (shit-loads of parcel-tape helps too, I'm told)

Ooh, consider my bottom thoroughly spanked Ms.Bus. Thank you (I would have preferred the felching mind you ;) )