European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

drug tourism world tour

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so i'm planning on possibly actually doing this next year....

Tajikistan
Laos
Mexico

Is it obvious I like gear a bit too much? Also love that freebase cocaine a bit too much so not sure i'd leave mexico once I get there, gonna learn to cook before I go....

In my youth I'd have probably hit Menali in India for the hash but moved onto harder drugs.

Where would you go?

I'm not asking where in the world is easy to score so I don't think this is against the rules, I'm asking where fellow caners dream of getting caned so I can be sure I've nailed my intinerary

I'm pretty sure that everyone dreams of getting caned round at my place - but you've got to bring your own... ;)

hahaha nice on i'll start there then.

i'm hoping you're located on the afghan/Pakistan border provinces so you can arrange me safe passage. I might stay a while but i'll bring the party and make a few cuppas.

i'm hoping you're located on the afghan/Pakistan border provinces so you can arrange me safe passage. I might stay a while but i'll bring the party and make a few cuppas.

Hmmm, nah, not quite. Not far from the Cheshire/Staffordshire border mind... :\

ah i'm pretty sure the dark and light there aren't quite as good as my chosen destinations but since you're close by i'd pop in on my way

am actually seriously impressed you wouldn't go literally anywhere for the highest quality, i'd love to be that sane one day

Its not that I'm sane, I just can't afford to follow the good stuff. If I won the lottery, I'd be dead within 6 months - and I'm not joking this time...

well where would you go?

I can't afford to right now but I'm hoping I will be able to- probably fanciful but I've gotta plan some sort of escape cos otherwise i'll kill myself now instead of dying in 6 months

If money was no object, I'd be straight over to visit Consumer in Australia - top class weed, meth, coke, DMT and acid... Fuck yeh!

interesting. i consider Australia a big black hole for drugs other than meth, which i really want to try but i can get it in leeds plus i also don't think i should cos I've found that i personally get quite addicted to the notoriously addictive drugs

Kenya great for H and v cheap $5 g and all over the place (same as west africa) . But then its like anywhere you have to be sure of your supplier. Funnily enough BITD i had a mate who went to manali he bought 1/2 a pound of hash then managed to get lost and spent 3 days wandering in the hills and valleys eventually ended up in a village somewhere, dehydrated, starving but v stoned : )

Does Africa actually produce any? Or is it just super cheap? Why Kenya and not West Africa? Heard good things about Ghana for general tourism, though watching the great migration through the masai mara would be mint too.

Mexico is probably your cheapest bet... the average house only costs about 31k US dollars, if that says anything.

for me itd be cambodia, guerrero mexico (where poppies are grown), colombia (medellin and cauca region).

I dream of going to these places and buying cheap and pure heroin & cocaine and just basically losing my mind lol. I know colombia produces alot of heroin, so why is the use there not so well known/documented anyone know? I tend to think colombia would be my favorite because they produce heroin AND cocaine so itd kind be my dream spot. Im talking mounds of pure coke (cooked up into da best rock in the world), chunky beige vinegary heroin (with obv no fent), some opium, a little crystal, and a sack full of zans/valium.........BLISS!!!!!!!

I dream of going to these places and buying cheap and pure heroin & cocaine and just basically losing my mind lol.... I tend to think colombia would be my favorite because they produce heroin AND cocaine so itd kind be my dream spot!

You sir /madam are after my own heart. I chose Mexico cos I thought they did both but colombia it is then unless there's a drastic difference between them in terms of whether you can bribe yourself out of an awful awful prison. Though getting caught in any of these places seems like a bad idea

Been to Laos twice (2008, 2015) spent three months living there.

Going to Mexico (and Belize and Guatemala) next Tuesday, for 5 weeks.

I'm probably a cunt. Though I'm not.

PS Hello Farmaz/Zopiclone Bandit

Did you partake of the local produce? And did you get a feel for how risky it was both in terms of the shady people involved and the police?

And I remember you well enough to be sure you are a cunt but one with redeeming features. It's OK cow if I actually do this and don't spend any time in a tropical prison I'll be even more of a cunt than I am now

And I remember you well enough to be sure you are a cunt but one with redeeming features.

You're such a sweetie.

Did you partake of the local produce? And did you get a feel for how risky it was both in terms of the shady people involved and the police?

Laos has changed, you've missed the boat. Yes I've done much plenty opium in Laos. It was openly sold until a few years ago, even in bars in tourist places. Not now. It was even 'allowed' in daylight hours. Not now. If you go there and are lucky enough to find it, make sure you don't get caught. Smallest possession offences start, and I mean start, at a 500-1000 dollar bribe.

Laos is a changing country, China now rules a growing economy. You're better off investing in hydro-electric dams that fuck up the Mekong. When you get some money again.

Be careful in columbia as there is a lot of kidnapping - and in otherv areas of S.A. Africa is a route way in to europe from 'stan

I'm pretty sure that everyone dreams of getting caned round at my place - but you've got to bring your own... ;)

i'm hoping you're located on the afghan/Pakistan border provinces so you can arrange me safe passage

Do not under any circumstances believe Fubar if he tells you he has a safe passage

Also love that freebase cocaine a bit too much so not sure i'd leave mexico once I get there, gonna learn to cook before I go....

Where would you go?

I used to fantasise about going to Colombia for pure coke (not as much as I fantasise about stumbling on a bale washed up on the beach in the UK though, it has to be said)
However, even as a crackhead myself who doesn't like snorting it, on reflection, washing up coke is a bit of a faff if you're not at home with the ideal cooking conditions & equipment & it's a lot easier to fuck up or panic when you're not in an ideal, safe space (Exhibit A - in the car in a lay by on the dual carriageway, fucked it right up)
Added to that the fear & paranoia plus the potential consequences of your actions in that country, it's giving me the heebeejeebies just thinking about it!

Personally, and I know I sound like an unadventurous type, I'd rather do my druggy shit at home alone (crack) or in safe environments with plenty of friends around (MDMA) & enjoy other countries without drugs
(It goes without saying though, that if I bumped into any abroad, I'd be right in there)

If what I've heard about Mexican pharmacies is accurate I certainly wouldn't mind giving them a visit.