Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Awareness & Use of Novel Psychoactive Substances of natural origin

ElenaD

Greenlighter
Dear All,
Could you please spend just 10 mins of your time to complete this survey and share your experience? We are conducting research into awareness and use of Novel Psychoactive Substances from natural origin.

All data collected in this survey will be held anonymously and securely. No personal data is asked for or retained.
Your contribution will be significant!
Many thanks!

https://herts.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/awareness-use-of-nps-of-natural-origin

A free bag of your favourite Novel Psychoactive substance of natural origin, obviously. aha

Did that survey, and it was shit. For a start, there is no such thing as 'Novel psychoactive substances from natural origin'. Natural psychoactives have been in use for thousands of years, so there is fuck all 'novel' about them.

Must try harder...

Secondly, who exactly is conducting this 'research'? I could find more 'significant' answers to your questions from five minutes on Erowid.

Last edited:
Please note that neither myself or any other Bluelight members were notified about this.

To the best of my knowledge our research director is currently on maternity leave so at present I cannot confirm whether or not this study has been ratified and / or approved by anyone from Bluelight so please take this into account before deciding whether or not to participate as we cannot vouch for its nature or that of the researchers.

I wanna see her fucking tits, them are EADD rulez.....

Natural psychoactive and they didn't include cannabis, because they're not novel?
They've become quite novel for medicinal use.
For how long have they've known that it can help with epilepsy?

Yeh, fuckin tits!!

I did yer survey, now show us yer norks!

Good call Arnold =D

Which cup are you guessing she's got fubar?

I'm saying a B one.

Yeah how can a natural substance be novel? I'm confused.

I love me some kratom, but you do know it isn't novel right? The history of medical use goes back to at least the 19th century.

Do cannabis, opium, and LSD count as "novel psychoactive substances of natural origin" and if not why not? They're all derived from nature. They're not novel but neither are shrooms or kratom and they're listed on your survey.

I normally don't mind filling these kind of things out but this looks like it was put together by someone with limited knowledge of the subject matter.