• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Where im now..

Nice job on the sauna and aromatherapy. Yes, that helps me a lot!
Adding some Epsom Salts to your soak really helps loosen up your body and takes aches and pains away.
The Epsom Salt gives you Magnesium and the best way to get Magnesium is through the skin. Your skin will only soak up the amount your body is in need of and no more, no less. That is important as too high or too low on magnesium has actually knocked my speech out before.

Listen my dear friend, you are not weak. This chronic pain thing is SO hard! You are doing a great job!
Call your doctor and tell her you need the bupe dosage adjusted higher.
Tell your doctor what is happening.
It is perfectly normal to crave relief when suffering. Plus you had a bit of an addiction going.
Which is totally understandable under your circumstances.

I think bupe actually blocks other opiates from working so I don't think you could get relief that way so put it out of your mind.

You are doing just fine. We are here for you and we understand about the chronic pain. You are not alone.
❤️

mean theres everything ready.I just need to go and tell that i cant take this anymore and they will cut me up right away.
Last time i was there i woke up in surgery room,they where just ending up.I woke up and asked did i just vomit,they said no,and then they knocked me out again.
I remember that so clearly.I dont want to experience that Ever again.- quote from 3m1!

^^^ that is horrifying!
I have to say that I am against surgery because I have been in the health insurance business a long time and 90% of the people who did have the back surgery told me they were worse off than before!
I hate to say that but it is the truth.
It would be nice to know if the surgery helped anyone here and what the pros and cons are.

I like to make educated decisions. Especially such important ones as this!

Surgery is not an option for me due to my tailbone being broke off and lodged on my sciatic nerve.
There is too big of a risk of being paralyzed.
As bad as this pain sucks, I am thankful that I can still walk and can appear "normal" at least.

Scary stuff! But there is the 10% that it totally helped.

The odds don't seem good to me.

Have fun in the sauna 3, try not to work too hard honey.

Have a good day, hope it's at least incrementally better than yesterday.

Love ya,
Ash..

I am going to call her when things slow down.Theres just too much work now.
Just had horrible day,we had to start 5 am and i forgot to take my meds with me.Needles to say i was in hell when we got back 12pm.
Took rest of the day free and heated sauna.I think it was Painful One who suggested aromatherapy.I have actually done that long time.
Heat sauna to 60-100c and ad water some tar oil or eucalyptus oil,when you throw that to the stove it makes sauna like steamroom that is filled with those scents.
I dont know anything that is more relaxing than that,besides drugs.

And thank for your support and advices Ashley.I hope you are pain free and life is as good.

Thank for both of you for your kind words.

I started to cut down my days.Work only 6hrs and spend rest of the day doing chores,go hiking,cabin,swimming..etc.

I readjusted my meds.Took Lyrica at morning with bup and Norflex,that didnt work.When i had my second dose of bup i started almost nod,it destroyed rest of my day,i was really tired.
It?s bit strange,it used to work like stim before.I guess my brain now thinks its night when Lyrica hits.
These nerve pains are what they are,exhausting.I can still appear ”normal” and hide the pains from outside world.I would like to try weed or alcohol to control pains but thats not possible cos i have to drive everyday and i dont want to risk my license.

You are right about bup blocking opioids,but Fentanyl is something that works always when dose is right.Only thing is that it would be insanely dangerous to cut patches and start to find the dose that goes over bup.
It?s way too easy to overdose shooting Fent.

Im calling Doc next monday and ask what kind of risks are involved with that surgery.I dont want to risk this "sobriety" i have achieved,it took so much out of me to reach this point.I am really afraid what would happen if i go back to my old lifestyle.
This has to end someway.

I hope You All Are Having Great Weekend.

Last edited:
I dont think that kind of shit belongs here.

My pains are in kind of level that i am going to start treat them myself.
Its way too difficult for me to get meds in this country that is in stone age when treating chronic pain patients.
And that stone age thing was said by Finnish doctor in some conference in Germany.

So i am out now..Have a good one all.

Last edited:
This post of yours concerns me 3.

You have come too far to slip back, I agree that your chronic pain needs to be treated, there has to be someone your Dr can refer you to?

Do NOT go back to the iv drug use, please 3.

You know I'm always here for you and I more than understand chronic pain and all that goes with it in this day and age.

Hugs,
feel free to pm me,
your friend,
Ash. xo

I dont think that kind of shit belongs here.

My pains are in kind of level that i am going to start treat them myself.
Its way too difficult for me to get meds in this country that is in stone age when treating chronic pain patients.
And that stone age thing was said by Finnish doctor in some conference in Germany.

So i am out now..Have a good one all.

I am in agreement with Ash my friend.
You have come too far to go back to that.
It causes MORE pain!
It is imperative to get the prescribed dosage comfortable but with the highest level of functioning possible.
Keep working with your doctor.

*sigh*

I do understand about chronic pain and Injury not being treated enough though!
I worry about what will happen to all of us.

Take care 3. You are loved.
❤️