• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many ug could I get out of a vodka-washed 200ug ALD-52 vial?

oceanablaze

Greenlighter
My friend gave me 200ug of ALD-52 a while ago. It was emptied last year; I'm intending on washing it out with vodka soon. I asked my friend what I could get out of it, and he told me I could get a "neat little microdose". However - after looking at various threads on here and other forums, I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to ask as a way to double check. Could it be more potent than that; potentially far more intense?

It?s difficult to say. Do you actually mean 200 ug? That?s not a very big amount for a vial. One or two hits at best.

It?s difficult to say. Do you actually mean 200 ug? That?s not a very big amount for a vial. One or two hits at best.

I've looked up what a "hit" of LSD usually entails, and I get inconsistent results.

When you say "one or two hits", would you go by this definition?
"A standard dose of LSD since the mid-1980s has been between 50 - 150 ug (micrograms). A single hit of most blotter paper contains somewhere in this range, though this varies depending on the source and there is no way for the average user to determine the strength of a piece of blotter other than by word of mouth."

I'm just trying to clarify and be safe; part of me is tempted to just drink whatever is left in the vial all at once. But that could be risky, given what I've learned about people's experiences with vial washes.

Basically, yes. One hit (as in the: the amount of LSD typically found on a typical blotter square) = roughly 100 micrograms, probably less most of the time.

It seems weird to put such a small amount in a vial, since 2 blotter squares would be infinitely easier to transport, though I suppose you could maybe use it for precisely measuring out microdoses.

If it really only contained 200 micrograms of LSD in solution, then yes, it seems plausible that whatever is left in there could be around the strength of a microdose, i.e. ~10 micrograms.

If there was crystalline LSD in it, though, then it is very unlikely that it was just 200 micrograms - 200 micrograms of solid crystalline LSD is such a tiny amount that it would be a speck of dust barely visible to the naked eye; you don't wanna wash it out and ingest it, only to find out that the vial used to contain 200 milligrams, and there was still more than a whole milligram - i.e. 1000 micrograms - left.

Yeah if it was liquid, and it was really 200ug, and you've taken it all already and are just trying to wash the vial... there won't be much, maybe, say, 10ug. Usually vials contain 100 hits, which is 10mg. Whatever is left of that on the sides is likely to be much more.

Yeah, I'd double check w/ your source if possible that it really was just 200 mics to start with. If so a wash should be quite safe (but don't expect much out of it, you won't "trip," you'll get a microdose you may or may not even notice.

It?s probably safest to asume it was 200 mg, not 200 ug. So a wash out would then be to high a dose.

The OP stated that a friend gave him 200ug, so it probably really is 200ug, 2 hits basically. 200mg would be a huge amount and very expensive.