• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace, CosmicG

nah, at least not intentional. my guess is something happened and he blacked out on rc benzos and ate his whole stash or something. haven't been there exactly, but I've wanted to die a lot in disaster-induced benders, and when you don't have anyone to reach out to when that happens, it eats you alive.

the one defacing his obit is no doubt phr. sociopaths gonna sociopath

rip cosgir. at least now you're no longer tormented by the way everything spiraled out of control.

we are his family

^ this. bl is family. we mourn for those we lose even if we weren't close or on the best of terms.

Have checked and defacing post by a fuckwit has been erased.

Look, theres been far too many RIP threads and consequential trifling shit about whats acceptable or not. Lakias thread had contraversial comments which could be taken either way, not to mention axls and bardos.

No one is perfect, lots of us can be dicks and also decent human beings.

Stop fucking dying .

Logged in to say rip man

I hope you just woke up from a nightmare when u passed and now your living your real life as a Spaniard in the 1700s

Ah fuck, not again... :(

Man, I didn't know you well, but I'm still gutted.

come on, don't disrespect his obituary site... jesus I didn't even know the guy but I can't watch this and say nothing. The main reason I've stayed away from the reddit is the misery there is almost tangible. how unhappy do you have to be to disrespect an obituary and troll the dead...

The obituary link wasn't posted publicly here so I'm pretty sure it's none of us here.

Logged in to say rip man

I hope you just woke up from a nightmare when u passed and now your living your real life as a Spaniard in the 1700s

Nah today's way better. Small pox, syphilis, malaria, yellow fever, hookworm etc

take me to the future with no humans and let me be

Wow that's a shame, saw him around a lot lately (avi with hot pink hair girl?) . RIP ?