Staff Feedback Posts deemed off topic, undure why, no response to pm, post unapproved, .

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello,

Question specifically about the posts at the end of the Trump Presidency thread.

I would like to know what exactly is the off topic limits and how to figure out what is off topic in a post or two posts I made, one of which is no longer there.

I have pmed the mod who had a problem with my 2 posts and have not received a response either pm or in cep "not for you" doesnt really help.

I dont screenshot as I dont feel I need to, can this post unapproved be posted here or at least explained because one would think thats a mod action, should be ok to explain .

Have screenshot whats left , will be to follow.

Thanks.

8LtUsbs.png

Various posts opinions about a link to an article, read it, was pretty amusing take on the Trump protests, maybe a sideways jab at the poster of said link which happens a fair bit nowaday pretty much everywhere.

kHwoaau.png

Between ali and swillow was the post i made, I dont recall specifically what but asked whats wrong with the article.

Basically, I think i meant to say Trump is a topic heaps of people fight about and has been getting really insidious everywhere. Lots of blrs fill up fb arguing and even the most reasonable people ebd up in personal attacks.

qXD4dV3.png

Ok, Im not taking the bait here and answering back . Im pretty aware what would happen if I did . I probably can point out here though that I dont care if you want me around or not, as a mod this is very inappropriate.

Question remains, what was off topic and also I really dont care what you think of me swillow, if you dont want to answer what is wrong with an article you dont have to and maybe a conclusion drawn from that is you were just having a personal dig at the blr who posted the link, having a reach for having a dig at me .

It doesnt matter if we dont like each other as clearly we dont. If you want decent behaviour and banter its a bit ridiculous expecting that if you act like you did in that instance.

Fair or not?

Your screenshot isn't needed, that content is still visible.

I UA'ed the missing post because it was off-topic and was just an attempt to have a dig CEP staff. You know the right way to go about concerns with staffing, of course.

zephyr said:
I have pmed the mod who had a problem with my 2 posts and have not received a response either pm or in cep "not for you" doesnt really help.

Assuming you are referring to me, you have been on my ignore list for the last few months. Its actually not possible for you to have PMed me, so its really strange that you are saying you did.

Anyway, I've removed you from my ignore list so you can PM me if you feel the need.

Last edited:
Hi.

I was not having a dig at cep staff at all, your assimption is off base and how you make your assumptions up is totally on you, I can understand why that is as I will speak up when I see things going wrong, being silent does nothing.

I dont know how ignore lists work or are toggled but you saw my post and my pm did not bounce back. Now I know you have this ability to do that I will contact Tathra or eshers waterfall who are also listed as mods and respect your unwillingness to talk privately.

Ill tell you why I posted what i did here.

No not about cep or dig at mods, ok.

Im mates with a lot of blrs who are mates with others so on so forth. Every single one from a co owner of bl to guido- are all getting into arguments that start about a Trump incident and end up with vicious personal fights and its real shit. Yes it happens here. Yes I called people on their personal shit there too.

A theory about why is tldr and not really support related.

What is related is a blurb from the mod handbook. I read it over and over ages ago. The paragraph about moderating and dealing with blrs you as a mod have a pwrsonal issue with. Youll have to read it yourself to get the wording but i recall mods being advised to get another mod to step in in that case right?

Ill just ask you once and take it or leave it.

Ive been infracted 3 times, all of which were somewhat related to you- 2 of which ive discarded as total bullshit and one some thoughts in it were on point.

So i got my punishment for speaking out and thats that. I call bs on you continuing to throw shade despite anyone with issues with you getting infracted. Jgrimez has not done anything since to you or anyone. I am doing my best to do same. You however are not coming to the party and have now also used leverage which is def not cool.

Its pretty much intimidation because you have mod leverage. Putting up with phr didnt stop me enjoying the lounge and you are falling into his pattern.

You were not always like this, I was not always like I am.

Can we just stop being idiots now and stop fucking it up for everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.