• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs IV hexen

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
So I've looked around about this, and it seems not many people have tried it. Everyone says it's to caustic to IV (but they snort it?) but the people that I have read about IVing it have ranged it from incredible, to utter crap. Similar to 3-fpm reviews.... so I made a rather large etizolam order for a friend, and my vendor sent me 2 grams of hexen as a sample. 1g of powder and 1g of crystal. I intend to wash the powder if possible with isopropyl.

Now, I enjoy the occasional stimulant. And I was thinking after an initial allergy test, I may try to IV 10-20 mgs of crystal hexen. I have not received it yet. But I d intend to do it, I just want to be as safe as possible while taking part in such a hazardous activity of testing rc's.

So anybody have direct experience with IV hexen? What was the rush like? The high? Wa sit caustic to the veins? Did it cause any sort of tissue damage? If so, was it because you missed some of the shot?

Thanks in advance for he help guys and girls

I remember there was at least one other BL member who was doing this and i remember them saying it was extremely caustic and damaging to the veins. I think they ended up having to stop because of all the damage, i can't remember the name of the guy though.

I would recommend sticking with plugging, it's probably going to be close to the efficiency of IV. If you absolutely must IV this stuff you might want to get some PH test strips and make a test solution just like you are about to IV. Then dip the test strip in and see how acidic the solution is. At least this way you can adjust the PH to neutral and make it much easier on your body.

The only two substances that I love to sniff are Ketamine and Hex-en.
30mg of Hex-en provide an incredible rush during 1 hour.
Snort is a good route, it is not necessary to go with IV.

DocLad

There is at least one report of someone dying from it here on BL. Its one of the more unhealthy stims afaik. At least try to be safe and don't let its moreishness control you, if you must try it.

I think there must be more to the story then he guy dying from one line of hexen. All due respect to the deceased and his friends and family. For example, a mixture of drugs, the vendor sending the wrong chem, the dose being insanely high and repeated dosing?
I'm not sure

But someone said 20 mgs IV was very enjoyable and 50 mgs was entirely too much. That makes me believe it is very powerful with an overdose not being completely ridiculous to assume

Disco1979 said:
We are waiting on the toxicology report. Maybe his heart gave out. Maybe he was bumping all night. Maybe he mixed drugs... Was it really hexen or was it laced or something else? I got my info from the person who found them and has filed a report..

I think the "one line of Hexen" part was the official story. The decedent was also 48 and on hard times so that might be a factor.

I agree that Hexen probably has a much narrower therapeutic index than other stims though.

i got psychosis from snorting hexen half a day, not that great high but saw people in corners. be careful with rc´s , many are very psychotic. do your research there are rc´s which give a good rush injected, but rc´s like a pvp MDPV IV would be a very bad idea

Hexen is a serious stimulant, it's quite potent and overdose is certainly possible. It is quite caustic to the nasal membranes and I think it would be a bad idea to IV it. Rectal is good with it, it lasts longer but for some reason seems more mild than nasal. I currently have the end of a bag of it, I got 2 grams and have been staying up late pretty often the last 2 weeks. I prefer to start with a rectal dose and then snort nice bumps periodically, doing that I can maintain the nice feeling for many hours.

Beware though, last week I edged on stimulant psychosis which I have never done before in 18 years of using drugs. I was also using bits of etizolam so it wasn't paranoid, I knew what I was seeing and hearing were not real, but I mean I have binged and stayed up a long time on a variety of stims, and it has never happened before except with hexen.

Use acetone not isopropyl.acetone won't dissolve the hexen whereas isopropyl will.you don't want that.
also once it's in its hydrochloride form it might be irritating or corrosive or acidic but it can't be caustic.

Washing with acetone will be a lot better than mixing it up in water and trying to adjust the p.h. your self.acetone rinsing will get rid of any last traces of hydrochloric acid which is the only thing that is causing a problem if it is an acidity issue.id recommend smoking it like ice.

Some substances have an inherent acidic quality as in the pKa value of the HCl form.

Removing residual HCl acid would be healthy but not necessarily mean the substance is not corrosive to veins.

Even very pure cocaine is very hard on the veins

Some substances have an inherent acidic quality as in the pKa value of the HCl form.

Removing residual HCl acid would be healthy but not necessarily mean the substance is not corrosive to veins.

Even very pure cocaine is very hard on the veins
Yeah I know but I doubt hexen or pvp's or any other analogues are anymore acidic in there HCL forms than an equivalent amount of methamphetamine HCL.i personally found cathinones to be far less hard on the body than meth even in larger amounts.less hard on the jaw,teeth, headaches,leg cramps,backpain and the soul.i think it's that either it's less acidic or its pharmaceutical grade compared to meth which even when pure is still just very hard on the body

I've seen too many batches of "Hexen" come back as another cathinone after a lab test, most often NEP, I think there's a great deal of misinformation perpetuated in cycles because of that

It has been a fair few years and I am unsure if hexen was even a thing about 8 or 9 years ago, I was gifted a few Oscars of a pale powder, bloke wanted to know what it was and what I could do with it. This shit was going around some festivals at the time and mixed well with mdma allegedly.

Tinkering around already geeking is quite fun and all.. Did the acetone wash, cooked a bit with a few chemicals, so on so forth but at the end of the day fuck all could be done with it to make it anything better.

Was not smokable and that sucked, couple other cunts were whacking it and rates the high, I did same with a point to start with.

Mixed well and didn't need heat, just the sterile water and filter, good lift to be had. Not harsh on the veins at all

Didn't have the legs if good old speed (which obv it wasn't, tests= cathionine .

Can't turn a donkey into a racehorse but the donkey got the job done .

Concerned about injecting anything known to be too caustic. That's where the fun is, not worthwhile though if the ph is fucked .

What about adding a dot of citric acid? Never have had to, not with any drug and would do the oral or good route first.

Read this page, easy to follow and explain a what to look for if you get in trouble. Have benzos around when fucking around, was looking for adverse iv affects in particular veins fucking up but not much around
Sorry!