first cycle at 50

elninoart

Greenlighter
Greetings
I am 50 years old and for the first time in my life I started using testosterone enanthate.
It was the 4th of the week. I will continue for 8 weeks. 250 mg once a week.
I have never used a performance enhancer.
How do you recommend a PCT after 8 weeks?

thanx

Honestly at 50, I wouldn't come off period. At your age, your natural testosterone will usually be extremely low so might as well just stay on a TRT dose. If you really don't want to depend on the needle for the rest of your life, just stop taking it. At your dose uou really don't need a pct.

^That. No reason to go through the hormonal roller coaster of coming off when you can trade that, along with everyday life, for feeling a little closer to 18 years old again.

I'd use reasonable doses such as what you suggested (100-200mg/ week for a cruise depending on how blood work looks) and just keep on going

thanks for the answers
before using testosterone a result of blood pressure testosterone level as high as 20 years old(also free testo )In my body I have no difference in 4 weeks. Is it normal?do not lose any fat and muscle gain in this dosage after 8 weeks?

At 8 weeks of cycle, 5 weeks 250 mg 6th and 7th weeks 500 mg and 8. weeks 250 mg testosterone enanthate i used .not to do anything as a pct is it correct?

Greetings
I am 50 years old and for the first time in my life I started using testosterone enanthate.
It was the 4th of the week. I will continue for 8 weeks. 250 mg once a week.
I have never used a performance enhancer.
How do you recommend a PCT after 8 weeks?

thanx

Being older than you, so know what you are experiencing, I personally wouldn't come off, but I might be inclined to lower the dose to 125mg/week taken in 2 doses of 62.5mg M, Th..

125mg would give a desired effect but be easier to come off for say 3 months, if you so chose for health reasons in the future, before restarting..