• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Makin it

Unicornfarts123

Greenlighter
Hey guys!I am currently on what seems like my 1000th time WD. Off and on for nearly 10 years now and I'm 29 now which is bs I hate myself for putting myself through this time and time again but for the past year I've been on them every day prescribed by the Dr and I always run out. I knew i was going to run out this time yet again so with what little I had i tried to taper quickly a few days ago 20 mg next day 10 next day 5 ( I think that's how it went because I was already starting to feel shitty) anyways today is my first full day with nothing and I feel horrible barely slept smoked a little devils lettuce around 5 am def made the situation worse when normally it would make it better I was completely agitated and anxious. Felt like shit on a stick all freaking dat yet somehow forced myself up to do some cleaning made food etc (I have kids and I'll be damned if I ever neglect them even when I feel like I'm dying) I'm worried about how much worse this will get. Also prescribed a small dose of adderall daily which seemed to help some and taking 800 mg ibuprofen trying to eat as much as I can and stay hydrated. I dont have access to anything else. I am determined not to go through this hell again. And once this nightmare is over with I will come off my adderall. I was on a dose id say anywhere from 20 to 30 to 50 sometimes maybe a little more but over the course of the past few days u can see above that I dropped quick. I'm scared it's going to be even worse and how much worse. Sucks I don't have my husband's support he tells me he don't wanna hear about it that I did it to myself so I can't vent to him so I suffer in silence. But I just found out my bestie got out of prison a few days ago and she is coming by later so I can have someone to talk to. I have been through this so many times why do I keep doing this to myself geez. It's like I'm living a real life ground hog day.

Hi Unicorn,

It's too bad that your husband isn't supportive but we all will be here to support you okay? You CAN do this, so proud of you for realizing you need to stop. It was good you were able to taper a bit, I don't think it will be that bad. The physical part of the worst of WD'S are usually starting to get better around the 72 hour mark, but everyone is different.

If you need anything I'm here, feel free to pm.

Here for you anytime,
your friend,
Ash.
Hey guys!I am currently on what seems like my 1000th time WD. Off and on for nearly 10 years now and I'm 29 now which is bs I hate myself for putting myself through this time and time again but for the past year I've been on them every day prescribed by the Dr and I always run out. I knew i was going to run out this time yet again so with what little I had i tried to taper quickly a few days ago 20 mg next day 10 next day 5 ( I think that's how it went because I was already starting to feel shitty) anyways today is my first full day with nothing and I feel horrible barely slept smoked a little devils lettuce around 5 am def made the situation worse when normally it would make it better I was completely agitated and anxious. Felt like shit on a stick all freaking dat yet somehow forced myself up to do some cleaning made food etc (I have kids and I'll be damned if I ever neglect them even when I feel like I'm dying) I'm worried about how much worse this will get. Also prescribed a small dose of adderall daily which seemed to help some and taking 800 mg ibuprofen trying to eat as much as I can and stay hydrated. I dont have access to anything else. I am determined not to go through this hell again. And once this nightmare is over with I will come off my adderall. I was on a dose id say anywhere from 20 to 30 to 50 sometimes maybe a little more but over the course of the past few days u can see above that I dropped quick. I'm scared it's going to be even worse and how much worse. Sucks I don't have my husband's support he tells me he don't wanna hear about it that I did it to myself so I can't vent to him so I suffer in silence. But I just found out my bestie got out of prison a few days ago and she is coming by later so I can have someone to talk to. I have been through this so many times why do I keep doing this to myself geez. It's like I'm living a real life ground hog day.

Wahhh I had an entire page typed and boom hit the back button on my phone ? but today hasn't been all that bad still not much sleep a lot of anxiety especially when I wake up I am overcome with it it's awful. Chills restless legs and pooping a lot. I am staying hydrated though my pee is literally clear. I've been trying to work on house work to help time pass and take my mind off of it. I am determined to get through this and stick to it I never wanna feel this way again I've done this to myself too many times. I'm done. Thank you so much!

Do you have access to gabapentin or clonidine? Both would really help treat the acute withdrawal.