• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drug traffickers BEHEAD special needs girl and kill her grandmother in Alabama

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-BEHEADED-special-needs-girl-13-Alabama.html

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/In...d-after-seeing-grandmother-die-488206881.html

4E42701D00000578-5955071-image-a-1_1531620118974.jpg

A 13-year-old girl in Alabama was beheaded because she saw her Sinaloa Cartel-associated grandmother stabbed to death by drug traffickers, authorities have said.

Mariah Lopez and her grandmother Oralia Mendoza, 49, were killed on June 4 in Moon Cemetery outside of Huntsville, Alabama, prosecutors revealed in court on Thursday.

The horrifying new details in the case came to light in a hearing for 26-year-old Yoni Aguilar, who along with 34-year-old Israel Palomino is charged with two counts of capital murder in their slayings.

At the hearing, investigators testified that the grandmother Mendoza had ties to the Sinaloa Cartel, AL.com reported.

On June 2, two days before the murders, the two alleged killers joined Mendoza and another woman on a trip to Norcross, Georgia to score methamphetamine.

The two women were both linked to the notorious Sinaloa Cartel, investigators said.

Based in Mexico, the cartel was long run by Joaqu?n 'El Chapo' Guzm?n, who is now in custody in the US pending trial.

The grandmother had previously dated Palominio and was living with and dating Aguilar at the time of her death.

The two men became suspicious of a double-cross when Palomino discovered that the grandma had removed a SIM card from her cell phone, and had sent texts to a mystery number during the drug run to Georgia, cops said.

Palominio and Aguilar woke the grandmother and her granddaughter in the middle of the night, warning them that they were in danger and saying they would take them to a safe place, according to testimony.

Investigators say the men then drove the victims to a cemetery and Mendoza was fatally stabbed in front of her granddaughter Mariah.

Mendoza was Mariah's main guardian. Mariah was on the autism spectrum.

According to police, Aguilar told investigators that Palomino then forced him to kill the girl by beheading her in a secluded area because she was a witness.

Police say they found two knives tied to the murders: one under Palomino's mattress, and the other under Aguilar's.

It's unclear whether Palomino or Aguilar has an attorney.

This is the world you wanted, because you think methamphetamine should remain illegal. Hope those drug laws make you feel safe at night from the big bad drugs trying to blow your house down and fly up your nose. :| We could legalize drugs, end this madness, and people wouldn't be killed like this anymore over basic commodities.

Norcross, GA? That's too close to home for me. Only like 15 minutes from where I live.

That's some seriously messed up shit.

My wife's family is from Guerrero, Mexico. It's another Cartel stronghold. I try not to get her mad at me for sure.

I take the beheading to send someone who is still alive a gruesome and unmistakable message. I remember when a server at one of my favorite pizza joints and a low-level heroin dealer was murdered in Southern Vermont was back in 2011, she was just taken to a remote location and shot. It's difficult to believe that Italians are any less vicious than Mexicans when it comes to the illicit drug trade.

Makes me wish I was in the area. That'd get me pissed off big time if it happened close to me. Pissed enough to go on a hunting trip...

The hood-rats responsible for this barbaric act are what I would consider fair game for being skinned alive.

Be that as it may, I concur with Captain.Heroin.

Skinned alive, pissed on by tramps, then stuffed, alive, in a salt-filled coffin, buried and left to scream themselves to death.

Might not have known the kid personally, but still, extended family. I see barbaric shit perpetrated against anybody other than piglice (in which case,good,fuckers deserve every bit of misery they get) and its bad enough, but doing something like this, fellow auties being butchered, and just killing those responsible would never even come within a thousand light years of the sorts of suffering and agonizing misery I find myself wanting to inflict on the neurotypical wetback POS who are responsible for this fucking atrocity. Dying screaming isn't good enough for these fucking bastards.