• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Here for you anytime, your friend, Ash.

Hello my dear friend!!

Really happy that you're at a place where you're no longer counting days, you're just livin life, as it should be!!!!!

Thanks for being such a good friend Dale,

here for you always,
your friend,
Ash.

Hi Ash,
I hope you're having a great weekend and are feeling good. I have the "slows" today, if you know what I mean, but it's a good day. I've noticed that I no longer mentally count the days I'm sober. I think that's a good thing as it means I'm mentally moving even further away from the memories of methadone and withdrawals. I doubt I will ever forget how bad the WD's were, but I don't think about it everyday anymore.

"I asked my boss if I can come to work a little late today. He said “Dream on.” I think that was really nice of him."
Your friend,
Dale

Hello dear jasper!!!

Thank you, you are too kind, you really are a lovely person with so much going for you, I really see that and feel that whenever I read one of our texts....Keep being you, you're a really great person!!!

Here for you always,
Love and support bach atcha,
your friend,
Ash.

Ashley,

It's people like you who inspire me to try to stay positive even on my dark days. Keep up the good vibes. You have no idea how much you are helping folks.

Peace&Love,
jasper

Hello my dear friend hik,

Aww that's very nice to hear hik, I really care about all of you and want the best for you. I hope you're having a great day, so proud of you!!!

Your friend and here for you anytime,
Ash.
Hey ash , you really help us too . It's nice to have you checking in on us near daily. I hope your making time for yourself.

Ash,

Just swinging by here to cheerlead on you for a bit :)

You're an amazing person and I think it's so wonderful to have you here. You're not even an addict (at least, not in my opinion!) and you're not even trying to get off opiates anymore (which, btw, I don't think you should...but we've discussed this in the past) but, here you are still cheering all of us "junkies" and "drunks" and "tweakers" on almost every day. You have NO IDEA how much your comments mean to us..even if its just a quick little message...it can turn an entire day around. Thanks for being you! Such a beautiful lady, inside and out (ya'll, for real, I've seen pics...Ash is also as beautiful as she seems on here!) ;) ok I'll stop making ya blush.

Thank you again!

Hi lady,

Nope not an addict myself, but an intractable pain patient for the past decade or so.

I am most certainly not cheerleading any junkies, tweakers or drunks, but I am cheering on some of my most dear friends in the world that just need a little hope and love and encouragement. You are all my family and I love you all. But I know what you meant. ; )

Thank you for all the kind words, you also have a good heart and I am glad that you are here too, you are much needed around here.

Love you Kate,
your friend and here for you always,
Ashley.

Ash you are one of a kind.I have you to thank for not going back into hell.Your kind words even when I do the same shit on repeat somehow snaps me out of it.I am looking forward to meeting you in person in the summer.Until then if there is anything you need just ask it will make me feel better to be a help to you after all you done for me.

I love you yuba.

You are a sweetheart, a very good person and a dear friend of mine. You mean a lot to me.

It is MY pleasure to be here for you.

I will always want the best for you and your family and I will always be here for you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

Ash you are one of a kind.I have you to thank for not going back into hell.Your kind words even when I do the same shit on repeat somehow snaps me out of it.I am looking forward to meeting you in person in the summer.Until then if there is anything you need just ask it will make me feel better to be a help to you after all you done for me.