• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Mixing Crack and Heroin to smoke

freesolo123

Bluelighter
I seen a guy smoking the 2 on foil same time running lines 20 year addict no veins left to shoot, First time id seen this anyone else ever seen or done this?

I've seen people top a bowl of crack with ECP heroin, much like a stoner would top a bowl of chronic with hash. Seemed to do the trick. But I haven't heard of what you describe. When I was a drug n00b, before the needles and my life going down the toilet I used to do "foilies" which were cocaine and a bit of baking soda with heroin and a drop of water spread with the finger across a square of foil.

yes ive seen cats who dont inject do this. Back in Vancouver, i knew guys who would load a stem with a rock, then put a flap of dope (.5 point) sandwiched between another rock...never tried it myself as it seemed inferior to shooting a speedball, but he really liked it lol

Yeah I had a friend who used to do this. I remember he was very adamant that you had to inhale them both at the same time! Ive found conflicting reports on if smoking crack on foil works.

i think people smoke heorin with a straw and crack in a glass tube. i don't think you can do both at once because they burn different.