• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth Serious Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
So ive shot up like 20 times today and now when im about to hit a vein i need to push a bit harder to get in the vein and when i do i feel a slight pop sensation and then the blood fills the syringe and i push and get high is this normal?

It is with a dull needle. Do you have any new ones? or... and this is for a worst case scenario... some extremely fine 400 grit aluminum oxide sandpaper, the kind used for wet sanding freshly painted vehicles. With a real light touch and a 360* rotation you can knock the bent edge off, though it will still be far from a new needle. Tracks are also far less noticeable with new needles as well the reduced health implications.

well alls i can comment on is the feeling/sound of the pop, though i'm so bad and new at this that i honestly have no clue what that means; it usually corresponds with if not cruncing thru some connective tissue near the vein or entering the vein itself. I use a needle up to 5 times typically before i clear the shot; prolly has something to do with it. so yeah it's normal, for knuckleheads like me. you're probably a better shot than I however. consider that alone lucky. then get some new clean needles, light gauge.

It is with a dull needle. Do you have any new ones? or... and this is for a worst case scenario... some extremely fine 400 grit aluminum oxide sandpaper, the kind used for wet sanding freshly painted vehicles. With a real light touch and a 360* rotation you can knock the bent edge off, though it will still be far from a new needle. Tracks are also far less noticeable with new needles as well the reduced health implications.

Here is your or whoever views this threads answer. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.