• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need to sterilize the liquid I made from a CWE

incubud

Greenlighter
I'll try and keep this as succinct as possible. I got these oxy w/APAP & hydrocodone w/APAP. I was under the assumption that after you did the CWE, you could then throw it in the microwave for a couple min or get it to a boil some other way to sterilize, but it has come to my attn that (seemingly) the synthetics and semi-synths aren't as resilient to heat as heroin is.

So are these sources I'm asking this question for wrong? If they are correct about making the opiates go kaput, then does anyone know of a way I can really kill any disease(s) that my have gotten into my CWE batch I'm trying to consume here soon?

**Also I'm not sure about the sources that brought me here, because I spilled a batch of CWE on the hardwood floor years ago, mopped it up with paper towels and squeezed that nastiness into a bowl and microwaved it until i saw it boiling. Once it cooled down I drank it and it still gave me some effects for sure. Might've been a little bit crappier, but still.

While I can't speak for Hydro I've brought Oxy to a quick boil before, many many times, and haven't lost very much if anything. The problem being that a quick boil won't kill many pathogens or contaminants either. I would think it best to try a room or low temp evap and then reconstitution with some diluted liquor and a few hours min of sitting in it. I wouldn't use much as being drunk before consuming your CWE isn't advantageous. You could maybe skip the evap and add some EtOH straight to the contaminated CWE as well but this would probably require more EtOH. Less EtOH and an overnight soak in the fridge is an option also.

Otherwise a test batch put under boil would be easier and answer your question quickly, just a question on how much you can spare and the effort you want to put into it. Report back though if you do.

Why do you feel the need to sterilize it? If its for storage, then do as stated above.

You shouldn't have to sterilize any product of a cwe to ingest it orally. How long are you letting it sit for