T300 aas

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Someone that has what I know to be legit yet the Dose that was Recommended to Him of 100ML makes me wonder yet I have never purchased black market AAS And I know for A Fact this is Legit And actual Testosterone in A Re-Pierce Vial all I know about it is that it has A Label saying T300 on it And is it at all possible to use Safely Like is it all possible to estimate A Variable Amount of Long-acting Testosterone Esters I assume since My friend was told it would last A Month I told him that it would Require another injection way sooner then once a Month to maintain the same levels of Testosterone Like I said the Source is good but the middle man is not very intelligent when it comes to this.

Someone that has what I know to be legit yet the Dose that was Recommended to Him of 100ML makes me wonder yet I have never purchased black market AAS And I know for A Fact this is Legit And actual Testosterone in A Re-Pierce Vial all I know about it is that it has A Label saying T300 on it And is it at all possible to use Safely Like is it all possible to estimate A Variable Amount of Long-acting Testosterone Esters I assume since My friend was told it would last A Month I told him that it would Require another injection way sooner then once a Month to maintain the same levels of Testosterone Like I said the Source is good but the middle man is not very intelligent when it comes to this.

Maybe if you interpret for us what question you are trying to ask, we might try to answer it..?

Sorry to be confusing the amount My less informed friend used was 100ML injection which I thought was a bit odd based on what I read. Not sure how much the Testosterone amount per ml could vary since I have never purchased any aas.

He didn't inject 100ml. That would be 30+ injections with a standard syringe and using anything larger than 3ml to push oil is extremely difficult

I watched the dumbass do it. It was syringe with an orange cap on it And that can hold up to 100ml

Sounds like insulin syringe. 100iu
1ml
Also, still no idea what the point of this thread is. What is the question or being discussed?

How much Testosterone MG Amount Per ML of solution can it vary by? Since I told My friend to find out what kind of Testosterone ester and the amount per ml that is in the vial But I don't know if he will/can find that out But is it possible at all to use it safely not knowing the dose And since my friend was told it would last a month i assume it is a long acting ester and would wait longer between injections.

I do not know needles very well since I dont use them and i have only just been reading about AAS so far, Sorry for the confusion on the ml Amount. The Insulin Syringes I assume r not long enough to inject into the glutes like my friend did or can insulin syringes be used but just less effective?

If its not pharma you have no idea how much is actually in it. And of course you can use it safely. Most of us are using drugs (peds and not peds) without knowing the actual content of what's in it. For all we know he could just have oil in a vial.
As for syringes, you can get 1ml/1cc luer lock and luer slip syringes which have interchangeable needles. When really lean I've used a 5/8 inch insulin syringe on a glute muscle.

I just purchased 6 1.5 inch needle length tip syringes And I used half a ml in the glute And the source sells this shit to cops and stuff it is very legit as i noticed EXACTLY 48 hours after half ml injection in the glutes A HUGE HEART rate increase and anxiety i been battling with benzos I assume that is due to the high blood pressure i ordered Hawthorn Berry Extract but it has not arrived since i anticipated a higher dose to have a high blood pressure increase but my palms r very sweaty this stuff is strong i know the source is very legit.

My question is assuming it is GOOD QUALITY i read most people use 250mg of like Testosterone Enanthate i can never remember always forget how to spell esters. I think this is a mix of esters and I will find more information on it but I dont know when i will be able to ask the guy how much is in each ml or what esters since he has not been Home the last 2 times I went to his place.

Has anyone heard of A T300 Testosterone Ester Mix?

I Am always feeling some chest pain almost like a Cardio Toxic effect like i did not expect at all from injecting only half a ml. The injection site did not have to much Pain so i assume it is not over-concetrated as i read that can result in large PIP.

Judging by how you're posting, you are not ready for performance enhancing drugs. Half ml of test and you feel side effects like you describe? Unlikely. You don't even know what you're injecting? Not even a rookie mistake, just completely ignorant. Stop what you're doing. Do more research.