• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just wanted to introduce myself

shamantube

Greenlighter
Hey everyone :) Shamantube here, Just wanted to take the time to say HI & I look forward to contributing to this forum & community as much as possible & hopefully helping some people whenever possible. I just wanted to ask so I do not make any mistakes where is it best to post trip reports ? Both live & not live. I thank whoever answers this in advance for your patience. I am 31 years old and have been in the scene since around 2005. I vended from 05-08' & have extensive experience with a lot of compounds. If anyone has any questions AMA.

I look forward to getting along with everyone & sharing some awesome stories

Hey Shaman! Welcome to Bluelight.

Trip reports belong in Trip Reports

That's so everyone can find it :) It is way more useful this way !

Thank you my friend for your patience & answering my question :) Just wanted to make sure I did things properly from the start.

I feel like I want to let you people know about something but I fear in doing so I will come off as a douche bag. Either way I am going to do it, Because I know myself I am being truthful and in a short amount of time that will be proven. Something I feel I should mention, I am currently in a unique position to acquire most research chems completely cost effective. Recently I have obtained a very large array of products to keep in my collection. My specific vendor in question I have been friends with for over 5-6 years. I would like to say that in no way shape or form I am bought off, Or biased towards them. They know this themselves and that is why they like me to review their products. Good or bad they know that they will get the truth out of me. There has been moments they have gone above and beyond to fix issues once with a package, but that does not make me willing to lie to earn them profit & that they respect.

I am so excited & wish I could share further information regarding some current compounds we are about to release. I will not say more out of respect to my vendor. But once they are ready I will be the first to obtain them for sample and if everything checks out, We are going to have some truly awesome products on the way. I wish I could prove this to you more, Too many people these days talk out their ass to try and impress people over the internet. I am not one of them, But saying that only makes me seem like maybe I am but I do not care as I know I speak the truth. For this vendor I do research on compounds and try to find new safer products that will be extremely recreational.

I hope I can share the name of this vendor some how but I DO not want to get into any trouble with bluelight or lose my account. I will be 100% with you. I do not get paid for my work for their company. I made that clear that I did not want to be paid as this is a passion of mine. I do all this research on new compounds because this is something I find truly interesting. In return I can get samples of products sent to me & when we create a new compound I will be the one reviewing it first. Or if I have a request for a specific chem as long as it is within reason I will be taken care of cost free. These are the benefits I receive for my work absolutely no financial incentive do I have to lie and it is just not who I am( I am sure that will become apparent in the next months & Years )
I hope my openness about this will make it easier for you all to believe me, But I really do believe when you find out the vendor in question I am working behind closed doors with that there will be no question of what I am saying is legitimate.

Keep your eyes out guys, Follow my posts subscribe to them if I can & if someone can clear up this whole sourcing issue for me or mentioning sources I Would be in your debut. When new compounds become available the amount of sample sizes I receive will be that I could send some out to other bluelighters, But again I do not know the rules on these issues.

The future holds lots of exciting things and I hope that I do not let you all down. To whomever helps me I thank you in advance with clearing up my questions.