Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ecstasy - Experienced - Forecastle trip, too much X

RealRaoulduke

Greenlighter
This is my first trip report if you would consider this such. I'm experienced with most substances ranging from heroin to 25i
I will be drug tested soon for work so I figured I'd go all out at this festival, since it'll be my last chance but may have been a bad idea, advice is always appreciated
Day 1 Forecastle
I woke up Friday, ready to set out for Kentucky, the day before I had aquired 7 ecstasy pills (they are cut with cocaine) 4 20mg Adderall 3 30mg Roxies and one tab of acid which seemed around 100ug

I had a long 7 hour drive ahead of me so I snorted 40mg of Adderall to get the day started, I popped another about halfway there. Once I arrived I checked in to my hotel before heading to the festival, (the lineup for Friday was certainly my favorite) before I left I took 2 of the x pills and ate the tab.
I walked to the festival and listened to Kurt vile preform, by the time his set was ending I began to notice the tab taking effect, at first I was a bit underwhelmed I had candyflipped before but it was more intense, normally acid hits me pretty quick but it had been a little over an hour and I was only experiencing slight color enhancement, once the x kicked in, things began to pick up, slight visuals but the euphoria and appreciation of the music was much more significant. I watched father John Misty preform, then Vance joy where some good semaritans offered me a few tokes, which helped make the psychadelic aspect more pronounced. I had become a tad paranoid by this point about if I looked too drugged out to other people, but this worry passed as I was too concentrated on the preformances, I later went back to my hotel room, still peaking from the acid and molly, I was ready to chill out by then so I snorted 30mg of oxy. It was certainly enough to take the edge off and get me into a nice nod
It brought down the effects of the acid and ecstasy but it was a pleasant combo. Though I was unable to sleep that night and redosed another 30mg of oxy around 4 hours after the initial dose.

Day 2
It's 6am and I'm rather nauseaus from the oxy comedown, and I don't believe I slept at all I have 1 20mg Adderall left so I decide to blow it, despite having used 60mg the day prior, I still get a nice buzz from the Adderall and feel back on my feet again ready for the days festivities, while waiting for the shows to start I pop another oxy, roughly 4 hours since the last, orally rather than snorting it this time, 30 minutes after injestion I notice the opiate buzz setting in, though not quite as intense as the first dose i feel much more calm and it goes nicely with the stimulation from the Adderall,
A few hours before the shows of the day start, I snort 2 x pills, leaving me with 3 to drop during the day. I can definitely feel that they are cut with coke but I don't mind the boost, suprisingly I'm getting significant effects from the pills, my tolerance to mdma is usually too high for me to still get some of the more positive effects but euphoria and enhanced tactile sensations are present, and colors are more vivid, I can still feel lingering effects of the last oxy dose and the effects synergize pretty well. I've combined the two before but usually just used the roxies for the comedown.
I pop another E and head outside to grab some coffee and enjoy the town while I'm here, still have another 2 hours before the concerts start. It's hot as shit outside and the molly has me sweating buckets, I'll have to remember to drink way more water to avoid dehydrating or over heating
After returning inside I felt an abrupt stop to the euphoria, my heart rate seemed a bit fast considering the circumstances, and my hands grew cold. I'm noticing slight hallucinations but this could be due to sleep deprivation, I have taken higher doses before but these symptoms are cause for concern so I will not dose again. I don't feel hot and I'm not sweating, and I've had enough water but id rather not push it and risk serotonin syndrome or hyperthermia. I'm rather spaced out now, this could be simply from crashing, my heart rate seems to have returned to a somewhat normal pace. I will go the rest of the time sober though to avoid any further risk

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive