Unable to PM, able to post

Limpet_Chicken

Bluelighter
Thread title prettty much explains it, I can post, can view posts, but when I try to PM (reply to, in this case, haven't tried sending without it being in the context of reply) it gives a message saying 'sorry, you have been blocked, you are unable to access bluelight.org'

I've cetainly done nothing banworthy between last post or PM and the message, have tried through TOR and regular browser both, and both come up the same, so it appears to be connected to my account.

Would appreciate this fixed.

No point, now. I can't imagine what the fuck happened. I was logged in through TOR at the time, and logged in via firefox, and tried to send a PM, and it came up with that message, I tried just now to recreate the error (it was persistent across both firefox and multiple TOR circuits at the time) by attempting to send the same PM (had it copy-pasted) to the same user, and it just worked fine.

Sent via TOR, whilst logged in both via TOR and firefox, nothing changed, same TOR circuit, so fuck knows what happened. You can close this, unless you've any idea what happened, or want to do any digging to make sure others aren't seeing the same issue.

sounds like you are all set. if it happens again, grab a screeenshot.

alasdair