• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking heroin

freesolo123

Bluelighter
Just out of interest what side of the tin foil do you smoke H from? The dull side or the shiny side and why?

it really doesn't matter. I'm not trying to be a dick...I just eventually decided it makes no difference, at least none I can tell (and all that stuff about one side being toxic is bunk).

Though fwiw, I usually use the dull side ;)

I only smoke heroin to determine its potency/purity. You can tell by how much/what type of residue is left on the foil afterwards.

There was never any practical benefit to me and my friends past that. I've looked it up and there is no safety/health benefit based on which side of the foil you cook on.

I used to smoke heroin. I used to burn the foil with a lighter first to get all the shit off (burn the shiny side). Wipe all the black shit off. And then smoke it using the dull side facing up (where the heroin goes).

Just a word of caution and I don't say this lightly I know of a close heroin used who has been chasing the Dragon for 20 years off the foil and their memory got really bad like to the point they kept repeating themselves often because they forgot that they asked or said that same thing an hour previous and just sort of goes back and most of the time I have to remind them but.. all of his friends who have used for as long or longer than him and also smoke don't have the same memory issues which means it only effects some users but their has been links to Alzheimer's etc why can't you just use a opium pipe or vaporizer of some kind would be a lot safer me thinks

The drug service around by me give out special foil that doesn't burn its very thick.