• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A great new item for hiding the signs of sleep deprivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMSMITH

Greenlighter
L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Cool Eye Roll

Your eyes will give you away every time . Eye droplets will only clear the redness from your eyes, not the areas
L-Oreal-Men-Expert-Hydra-Energetic-Cool-Eye-Roll-On-10mL
around them. If you're having trouble hiding the signs of a 3 day bender, or just had a terrible sleep, this eye roller will help. I am not a Loreal sales rep, it just worked for me.

Its easy to apply and it actually does a great job of getting rid of dark circles. I used to use it after staying up for a few days on speed, I use it if I have a really bad sleep as well so I look bright and alert for my boss. It has Vitamin C and Caffeine in it mainly , and it isn't expensive .

One roll on lasts for weeks. Use this with Clear Eyes (or some other eye droplets ) , and you will be amazed how normal your eyes will look. I will state again this is not an advertisement I just think this is a cool and useful product.

Last edited:
I would be more concerned around stimulant behaviour than how one looks after 3 days. You might perform well but you wont appear normal compared to yourself when at work sober.

You can pull it off for some time but not for ever. Perhaps the tip helps, im not challenging this but thier is more to xoncern yourswlf than face and eye appearance

I am challenging it!

Well not really, though this is obviously not BD material, on the off chance you are being genuine

If this is an ad,( I did say IF) fuck off. If not, then do not word it like an advertisement or official endorsement

You can?t hid true sleep deprivation. I don? Even need drugs not to sleep (actually it?s lack of them at this point) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.