• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

cheers!

Avgszepns

Greenlighter
hello to all the lighters! another green one here, but just on this site : ) I'm from 'murica, that's all the further I'll go with that on here.. I've used a few sites in the past, but recently found this one because I'm trying to find out more information on a drug I recently read about on reddit.. 4-methylaminorex.. from what i read, and the numerous positive responses from people who have tried it I decided that I need to find out more, and find out how to acquire some!

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to Bluelight.
I'm sure there is some good information here on what you are looking for, just use the advanced search option, and check for 'titles only'. That will help narrow it down even further.

Another thing to know is Bluelight isn't the place to obtain any mood/mind altering substances, and could possibly lead to a ban if you are trying to score.
That being said, welcome m8 and happy trails!

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. I'm sure there is some good information here on what you are looking for, just use the advanced search option, and check for 'titles only'. That will help narrow it down even further. Another thing to know is Bluelight isn't the place to obtain any mood/mind altering substances, and could possibly lead to a ban if you are trying to score. That being said, welcome m8 and happy trails!
no worries my friend, I wasn't trying to score it on here- i was hoping if my research lets me believe it's safe to enjoy, maybe finding someone who could point me to the dark site that has it - would that be a problem?

It's cool man. It still goes against our policy here at Bluelight. Sourcing for any drugs,chemicals,and how to make such substances is an absolute no-no,and the end result of doing so would ultimately harm you. We have this policy in protecting the members here from local law enforcement, and 'sharks' that only want to harm you for their profit.
Short and sweet just don't ask who,what or where to get X.
:)

It's cool man. It still goes against our policy here at Bluelight. Sourcing for any drugs,chemicals,and how to make such substances is an absolute no-no,and the end result of doing so would ultimately harm you. We have this policy in protecting the members here from local law enforcement, and 'sharks' that only want to harm you for their profit. Short and sweet just don't ask who,what or where to get X. :)
def. not... i have learned that lesson by seeing some friends do that, and have learned it myself! one post i read on reddit was enough to spark my interest, and then reading more than a few with very similar positive experiences with it ended up leading me here! I will find it on my own, but hoping to see if other folks have the same good things to say about it ...and read about the do's and don'ts before i dive in myself.

Word, sounds like a plan m8. Hopefully you will learn more about it, and will be able to share your experiences with us. :)

hello to all the lighters! another green one here, but just on this site : ) I'm from 'murica, that's all the further I'll go with that on here.. I've used a few sites in the past, but recently found this one because I'm trying to find out more information on a drug I recently read about on reddit.. 4-methylaminorex.. from what i read, and the numerous positive responses from people who have tried it I decided that I need to find out more, and find out how to acquire some!

Its a double edged sword, 4MAR.

If you want a fun uppery speedy dancy talky talky thing with a somewhat gentle comedown, this is not it.

If you want a definate high that is sort of introverted, not as social , lasts too long and comedown like a massive c**t then its the drug for you.

Never had it intentionally, theres threads about it in aussie drug discussion, same drug different area.

Its a double edged sword, 4MAR. If you want a fun uppery speedy dancy talky talky thing with a somewhat gentle comedown, this is not i Never had it intentionally, theres threads about it in aussie drug discussion, same drug different area.
that doesn't sound like the comments I was reading... may i ask if you have a specific choice for fun, uppery speedy dancy talky talky thing? uppers have always been my first choice.. i love em all.. mdma & coke are the ones i've used the most - and now i'm on the meth train.. but i'm not a huge fan of it.. it doesn't give me that high feeling i get from other things.. on my recent discovery of this new one that i hadn't heard of before, i now know there are many others that seem interesting.. but this is the one i saw on reddit that in turn lead me here to talk with you all! many other similar type comments on the same thread.. this is the one that got me - "It was oddly calming. Not calming like is this fake or sober head space but calming like you're a some zen Buddhist god floating on a cloud while the world around is at war. It's mentally stimulating beyond anything I've came across. It's true substance would enhance a users ability to recall, process and understand information. The nickname "intellex" comes from it's ability to heighten and enrich a users creative and intellectual forsight. It's like you start to play an entire sophisticated beautiful ballad on a piano but have no prior skills. You don't get any shakes or jitters. You can eat and sleep fine no problem. It was also tested showing possibly signs of a little to no neurotoxicity causing damage to the brain and actually had mechanics to naturally heal receptors and create serotonin. It was one of the most glowing substance experiences and I've been around the block. I may have been the only person in my entire city let alone county to have it. Good times"