• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do I need to worry about residue from meth being smoked in my bedroom?

U

Unregistered7678

So I recent had my first and hopefully last experience with meth. I smoked, then smoked more, then smoked more until I was able to force myself to stop. I did it all in my bedroom and didn't have an open window at all. Now that I don't want to ever do it again, I'm wondering if I should be worried about health effects from the smoke being on the walls, in clothing, and in the bed. Are there any tips to remove meth from clothing and bedding? Thanks in advance

If you only smoked once or twice then the residue is going to be inconsequential. If you are worried about a slight smell just clean your room, wash your sheets, and wash the cloths that might have been in contact with the smoke.

Honestly regardless if you only went on a bender once or smoked every day in there for a year, if you just wash your clothes and bedding the residual meth will be gone. Or at least any amount that could, if possible, have any kind of effect on you. As for the walls, you could wash those too but as long as you aren't licking them there shouldnt be anything to worry about. And even if you did lick them I'm sure you'd be fine.

You'd just better hope you don't have bedbugs, because now they'll have fangs and go for your jugular... ;)