• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

It's time to make change happen. Legalize CANNABIS

Speed King

Bluelighter
Hello. I am here to drive a simple point to all of you. If you would like CANNABIS law to change VOTE!

Their are plenty of folks asking for signitures to submit to your state government. Sign them.

Lastly, if you don't vote or try in a real way, do not bitch and moan about laws. You didn't vote or help groups like NORML so you have absolutely nothing to complain about.

VOTE. Only you can change the law. Time to legalize it!!!

Thank you. Speed King =D

Preach!

Understand the process and know your rights!

It's easy to do something about it (join your NORML chapter and/or use google). For example, doing a simple google search of "legalize cannabis in florida" lead me to a website to print, sign and mail a petition to legalize cannabis (link here)

This doesn't happen over night however it does happen. I agree with the OP that if you didn't vote or participate in the process then you shouldn't complain.

21+ or bust

Preach!

Understand the process and know your rights!

It's easy to do something about it (join your NORML chapter and/or use google). For example, doing a simple google search of "legalize cannabis in florida" lead me to a website to print, sign and mail a petition to legalize cannabis (link here)

This doesn't happen over night however it does happen. I agree with the OP that if you didn't vote or participate in the process then you shouldn't complain.

21+ or bust

Nice. Also education is a must. Heads simply need to square noobs away.

For instance, in Amsterdam, when someone calls the ambulance, they tell the people to eat something sweet.

Folks I?ll put up a poll somewhere if I have to.
If you have something to positively add to the thread, don?t be shy.

Marijuana is NOT taboo anymore.

Step in the correct direction.
The US of A needs to catch up.

Sounds like Canadians voted at some point.

I don?t know how their law works over there afa voting but I assume it is similar.

Okay USA time to VOTE.

Thanks nitro061

Salutations Speed King,

Are you even suggesting we should all support NORML blindly or just shut up??

M'well, at least that's how it sounds.

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Canada's legal weed is a positive movement for the world. Of course there are issues to be considered but overall it looks like solid plan.

Personally, I really like Colorado's legal model where regulation is used only where necessary so it keeps the cost to the consumer down while maintaining a healthy product.

Thomas Davie gave us a lot of helpful information for Canada's legal weed:
http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/846704-Legalization-passed-in-the-canadian-Senate-Royal-Assent-follows-and-dates-of-sales!!

Respect for all country's currently legalizing medical and/ or recreational use of Cannabis. The list's seems to be getting longer every edition of HighLife. This will create an push to normalization that hopefully reach the wooden heads of the current leading party's in the Netherlands.

The current status is we are getting further from legalization on the recreative side. Medically it's definitely not as highly regarded as it should be, by doctor's and politician's. People get prosecuted for growing 5 plants indoors for medical reasons, 5 is the official illegal but tolerated nr. The big problem with "the Tolerate Approach". It was never technically legalized so any use, sale and growing is illegal. The judge only follows the law and comments that changing the law is up to politics. So the senticing will probably be mild but the plants are gone, you get stigmatized and this woman had to leave her own house for 3 months. Yeahg pwoletiks.

Last edited:
North Dakota is going to vote on recreational legalization in November. And Michigan. Utah is voting on medical.

Tom

ND is probably going to strike it down. You have way too many rural stupid farmers up there who don't know anything other than a few war on drugs ads they saw as kids.

You tell yourself that. There's a reason basically every blue state has a city population that massively outweighs the agriculture worker population by several magnitudes.

Republican, democrat, libertarian, Eskimo.

I really don't care who you are. Legal weed is legal weed.

Vote.

ND is probably going to strike it down. You have way too many rural stupid farmers up there who don't know anything other than a few war on drugs ads they saw as kids.

No, it's going on the ballot. 18,000 signatures gathered out of 13,000 needed. About 46/39 in favour of legalization/not with 15% undecided. Rural stupid farmers - well, I've spent years exploring North Dakota/South Dakota (I live right north of them) and no, no rural stupid farmers. Grand Forks has a pretty cool college bar scene.

However, the ND legislature is hampering implementation of their medical MJ law.

Tom

No, it's going on the ballot. 18,000 signatures gathered out of 13,000 needed. About 46/39 in favour of legalization/not with 15% undecided. Rural stupid farmers - well, I've spent years exploring North Dakota/South Dakota (I live right north of them) and no, no rural stupid farmers. Grand Forks has a pretty cool college bar scene.

However, the ND legislature is hampering implementation of their medical MJ law.

Tom

Sorry, I lived next door and am right. The upper midwest is all the same.

I remember some skeptics back in 2012 in Colorado.

I laughed at them on my way to the voting booth.