• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking DMT/MET on the tail end of a candyflip?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
Soon I will be attending a yearly festival where I sort of celebrate the year; my accomplishments, things I need to work on, reflect on the past and the look forward to the future!

I haven't smoked DMT is quite a while. I've only "blasted off" with it once, and that was probably ~6 years ago. I've smoked small bits of it twice since then and just got a mild trip/body high since I just didn't have enough product nor a proper device to smoke it with.

My biggest gripe with DMT is how nauseous, heavy and uncomfortable the bodyload is. I've heard people say that this bodyload gives way once you smoke enough to actually blast off, and I remember it being heavy the one time I broke through but its hard to have a bodyload when you've left your body entirely lol, so there I think there is some truth to that.

Anyways, at this festival I usually take LSD and MDMA. It's my favorite combo and gets me to this beautiful place where nothing could be more perfect. After the initial candyflip explosion, once the roll has more or less ended, I sort of enter this state of serenity. I'm not rolling my ass off anymore, but everything feels right in the world. I don't have any "comedown" in any negative sense of term, just this crystal clear mental clarity that lasts until I finally doze off in the wee hours of the morning. I generally feel fantastic the next day, feel like I can and will take on anything life could possibly throw at me. I've had amazing success blasting off with nitrous on MDMA+LSD, its just like my mind and body is so much more relaxed that I have no fear, reluctancy or second thoughts about letting go into a powerful experience.

Now, this post-candyflip clarity state to me seems like a great time to smoke DMT, I couldn't ask for a more perfect mindset for the experience. I was also considering MET, this blurb from psychonaut wiki has me quite interested; "The head space, however, has been reported to be considerably more stimulating, grounded, and less jarring than the head space of DMT, which has led some to describe it as a more recreational variant of DMT. In contrast to DMT. it also produces a noticeably pleasurable body high"

Is there any reason not to smoke DMT/MET on the tail end of a candyflip? It would be so late into the candyflip that I don't imagine that the MDMA+LSD would have any direct impact on the experience or vice versa. I feel like this would be a great "combo", on the end of my candyflips I can smoke weed pretty much endlessly and its very pleasureable; the remnants of the candyflip sort of filters out any negeative effects that weed might have normally (paranoia/anxiety).

Last edited:
This is one of the best times to smoke DMT in my opinion. For me, I'm in this perfect headspace where I can glide seemlessly into that realm. I almost always end a candyflip (or love-flip aka Mescaline and mdma) with some DMT.

My one suggestion is this... Not all DMT is the same. I notice a much heavier unpleasant bodyload when smoking more impure DMT, but with crystal clear or completely white crystalline DMT I don't get that nearly as much. It's the yellow oils that come along in a mimosa or acacia extraction that cause this based on my experiments.

The best way to describe the difference is... With DMT that has some residual oils it's like the carrier wave is chaotic and uneven. Whereas the carrier wave for clean DMT is smooth and pleasant. Also clean DMT is actually less potent too, why.. I don't know..

So I'm saying your DMT experience will be influenced by the purity and type (plant source) it is..

Either way I'd give it a go. Head on down to the grove (if that's the spot, never been as you know..) and blast off as the sunrises :)

I'll be heading to my yearly "home" festival next weekend too. Packing my bags as we speak.

-GC

This is one of the best times to smoke DMT in my opinion. For me, I'm in this perfect headspace where I can glide seemlessly into that realm. I almost always end a candyflip (or love-flip aka Mescaline and mdma) with some DMT.

My one suggestion is this... Not all DMT is the same. I notice a much heavier unpleasant bodyload when smoking more impure DMT, but with crystal clear or completely white crystalline DMT I don't get that nearly as much. It's the yellow oils that come along in a mimosa or acacia extraction that cause this based on my experiments.

The best way to describe the difference is... With DMT that has some residual oils it's like the carrier wave is chaotic and uneven. Whereas the carrier wave for clean DMT is smooth and pleasant. Also clean DMT is actually less potent too, why.. I don't know..

So I'm saying your DMT experience will be influenced by the purity and type (plant source) it is..

Either way I'd give it a go. Head on down to the grove (if that's the spot, never been as you know..) and blast off as the sunrises :)

I'll be heading to my yearly "home" festival next weekend too. Packing my bags as we speak.

-GC

Great! Yeah it seemed like a no brainer to do it during this post candyflip state, but I wasn't sure if there were any weird interactions I should know about. I know that changa is a bit no-no if you've taken MDMA, but I figure unless I specifically get changa, there should be no MAOI in my DMT.

The purity thing is sort of why I was considering MET. MET is openly available through the clearnet RC vendors, and I imagine its probably higher quality than DMT some guy made in his garage. As in, the MET I doubt is gleaned from some youtube tutorial process involving organic plant material; its purely synthetic. I'm really sold on the whole "more recreational version of DMT", sign me the fuck up!

I call it DMTlite and it's exquisitely beautiful as is DMT. It's a bit less deep but higher doses of it can get you there surely.

I call it DMTlite and it's exquisitely beautiful as is DMT. It's a bit less deep but higher doses of it can get you there surely.

I can hardly find any info on it aside of the big & dandy thread here, which isn't all that extensive, and just a handful of reports on erowid.

Would you mind going into detail on how it compares to DMT? I keep reading that for some people it seems to do little or nothing at all, but for others its quite powerful.