View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4 aco DMT purgatory loop

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
Any one else experience the purgatory/afterlife loop? This was the first time I had it this bad.
My friend and I went camping, totally private on a beautiful Canadian spring fed lake.

The first night we both IVd 25 mgs of 4 aco DMT. We both had a good trip. The next night, we decided to do 100 mgs IV each to overcome tolerance, which it did.....my friend went into a loop immediately and went to lay in the tent. I enjoyed my trip for an hour and wanted more......here's where I fucked up. I made myself another shot, eyeballed, at what I'd say was about 150 mgs. After the rush subsided II began walking, pacing my breath. I walked down to the lake . And back, and made several walks around the camp before realizing I was doomed to walk this purgatory trying to find my way out for eternity.

I believed I had died on the beach. My friend and I were sure days had passed, an eternal sunset. Luckily we had clonazepam, I took 2 mgs, and accepted my death. Immediately it shifted to a duality of heaven and hell. I closed my eyes and saw myself torn apart by wolves and put back together by the spirits. when I'd try to make a decision I'd see the time stream break off into the different possibilities. I was reborn. Then began havinan amazing trip

I know the dosage is reckless and what caused it. But I had a great time. I just wanted to see who else has had this purgatory loop. I'm a native Canadian, and the whole time I felt as if it was some sort of warrior test of the spirit lol. I kept telling myself that, and that I would be stronger for it (not that it helped much in the panic phase)

Wow, jesus those are insane dosages. I have had the experience on 4-AcO-DMT (and also, more dramatically, on 4-HO-DMT, and also on 2C-E) of facing nonexistence... past the oneness, into the void... existing as a single point of awareness in a dimensionless space, the illusion of existence gone. When I read the thread title I thought that's what you meant. I have found the experience terrifying and lonely each time, but extremely fascinating.

I've had that kind of experience on mushrooms, it was my first time and i had about 3g's. I though i had died a year before the present time and all of that year's events were just a benevolent entity fucking with me.

If i had access to a gun i would have killed myself without question. Luckily i decided to take the my xanax i brought as a parachute because in the very back of my mind i knew i was just on mushrooms.

i didn't feel suicidal, like I said, I was convinced I was already dead, my friend and I both accepted that we were stuck there forever, and just sat and enjoyed the rest of it. It was terrifying until I grasped that I'd had a similar ego death type thing many times (not in this way exactly) and not too fight it and just go with it.

It was also heavily influenced by where we were I believe. Such a secluded, isolated beautiful spot. I thought we had blacked out and wandered for days and no one found us and we had eventually died.

Interesting. I don't believe I have ever personally experienced the feeling that I had died or was permanently in an alternate reality or plane of existence on any substance... although I have briefly believed many other strange things. Perhaps I just haven't dosed high enough. Sounds like an interesting, if frightening state to be in, either way.