European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. me too. i'm scared, but i'm more scared of this not working cos i won't get another chance like this- having on paper lost my job because the contract came to an end rather than cos i was an addict, and my parents don't have infinite money so if i need to go to rehab again, it won't be as good a facility.

my cats on my bed having a wash. i love that little furry person so much, she makes me happy just being in the room. gonna miss her.

Good luck Chinup! You got this!! You're incredibly strong. Stronger than you think!

More hornet related gibberings.

A European hornet caught in the act of nabbing a common wasp from a wasp trap to feed to her larvae. She must have thought it was easy pickings, but unfortunately she got trapped herself. But she just wouldn't let go...

^ i have no idea what that means but maybe i got on someones list, would explain something

i'm now abusing zopliclone, which i've not done in years, but found 28 7.5mg that are 2 years old. i've been putting in hard work getting rid of my pills before rehab. also found a 20 shot of gear yesterday that was a bonus. also meant i had no benzos yesterday which is probably a good thing.... still got quite a lot left so no longer trying to bosh through them all, but will polish off the subtext, pregab and quetiapine, probably all together with some benzos. typing shit like this makes it impossible to pretend to myself i don't need rehab.

Vintage Zopiclone seems to be alot more potent imho.

The best ROA by far is to snort them BUT watch out if you start to loose the feeling in your hand(s) as it is a sign of overdose.

Preab & quetiapine together Chinup?!!?!!?!!!?!?

I salute you sir & trust methat is a damn rare thing these days.

After a bottle of vodka and a spliff of some very nice weed last night, I did my usual trick of sneaking off to bed early to traverse my subconscious mind - leaving all my stash in the kitchen.

When I got up this morning, there was weed all over the worktop and more on the floor. Turns out that the Mrs came downstairs in the early hours only to find our 14 year old son attempting to make a hasty spliff. Looks like I'm going to have to teach the cunt how to do it properly so that he doesn't waste half of my stash! :\

IMG-20160910-_WA0012_2.jpg

IMG-20160910-_WA0013_2.jpg

Made me giggle at least.

All joking apart fub at your age you might need to think about getting some
"help" soon :)

also i'm a woman.

got my computer for 5 more minutes so will say goodbye from rehab.... no idea if this place is gonna fix me, or give me the tools i need to fix me, i was a ball of rage this morning but then listened to pat the bunny then did reformer pilates and i feel a bit better now

also i'm a woman.

got my computer for 5 more minutes so will say goodbye from rehab.... no idea if this place is gonna fix me, or give me the tools i need to fix me, i was a ball of rage this morning but then listened to pat the bunny then did reformer pilates and i feel a bit better now

Sounds like hell...

beats heroin and crack addiction

depends if i do the relapse i've been planning on as soon as i get out really. i know i shouldn't but i've not admitted i'm powerless over my addictions to a great enough extent yet so am convinced i could control it.

Get that fuckin relapse right out of your head now Mrs. Don't waste this opportunity.

However, I'd be willing to bet the cheese off my nob that the first thing you do when you get out is score.

Prove me wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.