European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nearly at 3000 posts. Does anything happen when I reach it? Am I then part of the elite?

If you have the right contacts and currency you can have anything you like sir or madam, I've told you all I can, good food, and good old l s d, but the new breed, 1 p currency? Si Si senor! I Si.

You been around longer than I inso... Its not the quantity its the quality... You want trousers, I give you trousers, feel the quality of the material I work with...

INherited money is the easiest to spend frivilously as its 'free money' My first lot was just over 120k back in 1982 and to quote George Best i spent most of it on booze, women (and in my case drugs) and the rest i frittered away.

at least i have a mortgage i can pay off immediately. unfortunately that's less than half the money. i still feel bad cos i've not earned it, but fuck it i'm not giving it away if i get it, and that is a big if.

its the one good thing about brexit for me though. the zloty goes up as poland gets its brightest and best back, and the pound goes down as we lose the brightest and best of europe. the currency changes may pay the legal fees and some.

i'm still truly amazed i survived last week. and i actually feel grateful. but is it normal for your ears to feel off after injecting seriously dangerous amounts of crack?

3 hours of Chess against the computer, the folks in earshot must think I am mad as each time it beat me I would swear so badly at the computer, when I won still mock it.

Maybe it is just me but the more I play of this game and the better I get the more kinda link I see with it & Wing Chung in you have to think way ahead before you move.

If I carry on at this rate I will be the IP Man of the board =D;)

but is it normal for your ears to feel off after injecting seriously dangerous amounts of crack?

lol

I noticed the same as you said, my god reading that gave me the chills down my spine, I know this is a HR site but damn folks the IV ROA is the best for white.

lol

I noticed the same as you said, my god reading that gave me the chills down my spine, I know this is a HR site but damn folks the IV ROA is the best for white.

Just for those who aren't aware and in the spirit of HR, you cannot actually IV crack. You have to change it back to regular cocaine hcl first

Just for those who aren't aware and in the spirit of HR, you cannot actually IV crack. You have to change it back to regular cocaine hcl first

Exactly. However, the average junkie finds crack much more accessible than cocaine HCl (different client base) which is probably why the practise is so common. It does seem a little pointless though as crack was designed to be smoked, and is very good at its job...

You been around longer than I inso... Its not the quantity its the quality... You want trousers, I give you trousers, feel the quality of the material I work with...

Really? I've only been around 31 years ;)

Now about those trousers...

lol

well i did think i was dying cos the ringing went on way way longer than i expected and the intensity was well beyond enjoyable.

and crack or standard coke who cares you can get more of it in your body from a needle than a pipe and for someone as fiendish as me that makes a difference.

-------

also fuck chess, my bastard ex likes chess and he tried to strangle me twice its the only other time i thought i was gonna die..... do this for time wasting l

I’ve bought that Paperclips game on my iPhone and I haven’t put it down all day. Best ?1.99 I’ve spent in awhile. Cheers chinup

What is this game you speak of? Should I download on Android

glad you enjoyed it though fuck its a time waster.

i'm a bit stuck about what to do now though. other than keep sending probes out to space and waiting to accumulate points to improve them in the hope something will happen if i somehow kill all the drifters or explore any noticeable fraction at all. otherwise its a lot of waiting for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.