European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The green cans of Dranjeboom cider at the local off licence 8 500ml cans for ?5.
Got so drunk yesterday my piss stunk of sweet cider this morning, that stuff is sssssooooo good, I only drink the top quality tramp juice.

Got to see my moms dog again after a 17 days break when she went to the USA too, it went mad when it saw me & I grabbed it as I was a bit pissed & danced around with it to the first Brujeria album till my mom begged me to "stop being an idiot" such is life folks. The dog seemed to like it though, she loves Narco death metal as much as I do.

Also anyone else see that series done by Walter Presents on Film 4 a few days ago called "Crows Blood"?
It is done in Japan & it is amazing & really freaky, it actually made me jump, well worth checking out for fans of Tetsuo: The Iron Man (Shinya Tsukamoto) or 964 Pinocchio (Shozin Fukui)

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/crows-blood

Got this one bookmarked and hope this is the one that breaks the "bookmarked for later viewing" curse. Am shite at fitting time to watch stuff in. There's just way too many things worth watching to ever actually watch any of 'em these days. As complaints go, "There's too much worth watching, goddamit!!!" is pretty piss-poor... but oh so very accurate :!

Fuck me Kingo, have you turned into Roger Irrelevant? =D

1389767.jpg

Never!!!

Had a fantastic night, got some fire gear that really gave me a nod & my mate dropped off 10 Gabapentin (which is becoming my drug of choice) 2 7.5mg Zopiclone & these 5 of these pills that he said were "Codeine" but he got them off his nan who has broken her hip plus he has a huge gear habit & he felt them when he took em, what kinda Codeine they actually are I have no idea but I know it cannot be the usual shit you buy from the chemist.

Smoked all the gear that was nice & then dropped 6 of the Gabs, I snorted the Zopiclone a bit later on, when I had to go out to the shop I was walking like I was on a boat in the middle of a storm, I ended up falling asleep & when I came round it was nearly 6am. The bad part was I had gone out & slumped with my head down, my God did my neck & back hurt when I woke up.

Got this one bookmarked and hope this is the one that breaks the "bookmarked for later viewing" curse. Am shite at fitting time to watch stuff in. There's just way too many things worth watching to ever actually watch any of 'em these days. As complaints go, "There's too much worth watching, goddamit!!!" is pretty piss-poor... but oh so very accurate :!

Trust me Shambles, there is NO way I would dirty the name of Shozin Fukui with some rubbish.
That would be equal in my view to linking The Holy Mountian (Alejandro Jodorowsky) to some fucking Harry Potter film.

Had a fantastic night, got some fire gear that really gave me a nod & my mate dropped off 10 Gabapentin (which is becoming my drug of choice) 2 7.5mg Zopiclone & these 5 of these pills that he said were "Codeine" but he got them off his nan who has broken her hip plus he has a huge gear habit & he felt them when he took em, what kinda Codeine they actually are I have no idea but I know it cannot be the usual shit you buy from the chemist.

Could be DHC. Search the pill imprint mate.

I'd love a fucking bottle of Oramorph right now. I have hundreds of dex, hundreds of benzos, but skint on opiates. Need to get some before Xmas it's a must.

Just to make you all jizz yourselves...

qwyPxNC.jpg

Could be DHC. Search the pill imprint mate.

I'd love a fucking bottle of Oramorph right now. I have hundreds of dex, hundreds of benzos, but skint on opiates. Need to get some before Xmas it's a must.

Just to make you all jizz yourselves...

qwyPxNC.jpg

Bastard!!

DHC? Di-hydro-codeine I assume?

I agree with you there Wilson Wilson, when I got my hands into a Palliative care bag & got the oral morphine I wasn't sure at first but after the first good drink I liked it.
The only thing about it I wasn't a huge fan of was the high was "too clean" if you know what I mean, it sure didn't feel like any street gear, like I said the nod etc was strange to me, it was really clean.

I guess my chav roots show through again, I prefer cheap cider to expensive stuff & would choose to smoke Golden Virginia roll ups to an expensive cigar.

FFS I just noticed how bad this sounds :(
"when I got my hands into a Palliative care bag & got the oral morphine I wasn't sure at first but after the first good drink I liked it"

Oh well folks..............

i'm pretty sure i had to do every drug a few times, including light and dark, before i 'got it.' my issue then was that i liked em too much.

i'm reading a really annoying book about addiction being a choice. i thought it would be good to learn 'the other side' but its just making me feel weak. but also his definition (admittedly the DSM definition) of addiction is too broad and includes people who don't even use every day and can stop that usage when offered some vouchers. he's arguing about the majority of cases and i'm in the minority for whom no matter how bad it gets they cannot stop.

DHC? Di-hydro-codeine I assume?

I agree with you there Wilson Wilson, when I got my hands into a Palliative care bag & got the oral morphine I wasn't sure at first but after the first good drink I liked it.
The only thing about it I wasn't a huge fan of was the high was "too clean" if you know what I mean, it sure didn't feel like any street gear, like I said the nod etc was strange to me, it was really clean.

I guess my chav roots show through again, I prefer cheap cider to expensive stuff & would choose to smoke Golden Virginia roll ups to an expensive cigar.

Yeah dihydrocodeine. Common NHS prescription and much more euphoric than regular codeine for most people so it matches up.

Personally I like that morphine feels so nice and clean. I prefer it to oxy for mostly that reason. Oxy is nice and all but if I wanted to get all buzzed up I wouldn't take an opioid. I like the relaxing calm and warm itch from a few sips of lovely Oramorph.

FFS I just noticed how bad this sounds :(
"when I got my hands into a Palliative care bag & got the oral morphine I wasn't sure at first but after the first good drink I liked it"

Oh well folks..............

Ah we've all been there mate. Whenever someone has a bad injury I just work out a way to basically ask: what did you get prescribed and are you using it? It's got to the point though where people will text me saying they have a codeine, DHC, morphine, whatever script they won't use and if I want to buy it so I'm obviously in the right crowd.

Bastard!!

Hehe.

i'm pretty sure i had to do every drug a few times, including light and dark, before i 'got it.' my issue then was that i liked em too much.

i'm reading a really annoying book about addiction being a choice. i thought it would be good to learn 'the other side' but its just making me feel weak. but also his definition (admittedly the DSM definition) of addiction is too broad and includes people who don't even use every day and can stop that usage when offered some vouchers. he's arguing about the majority of cases and i'm in the minority for whom no matter how bad it gets they cannot stop.

I think views like this ignore the fact that most addiction is self-medication.

that's a very good point Wilson- and actually, the minority who end up in rehab and chronically relapse, have comorbid psychiatric or medical issues. fits for me definitely.

Tramadol is fucking lush, I don't like opiates in general but the SNRI activity is most pleasant. 150mg is really nice. As an added bonus I'm on a huge dose of an anti-seizure med (Lamotrigine) to mitigate the potential seizure risks. I rarely take over 150mg and maybe once a day at the most, so not abusing it heavily.

I've got it on tap from the GP. Don't really need it for pain anymore, but they don't need to know that hehe.

I always get meds ive got on repeat even if i dont need them. Ive got a prescription pre-pay certificate so im not paying for them and i never know if maybe i might need them in the future but cant get them... *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.