European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of the afternoon at Unity Day in Leeds, it was absolutely brilliant. Great crowd, nice music and good vibes all round. Nicely stoned, going to bed soon =D <3

Saw this on RT (Russia Today) so the Japanese are willing to pay you $85,000 to train to become a ninja, I always wanted to be one as a kid raised on ninja films & to think I could live in Japan while I learn their secret majick & ways to kill folks it sounds great to me.

https://grapee.jp/en/101702

I never expected anything less tbh F.U.B.A.R. =D

Was thinking how the hell do you bring up your habit(s) with someone I wonder?
"Oh yeah btw I love gear & am quite partial to a shot of crack too but only once a week, maybe twice you know babe"
I think I will just stop going to that part of town so I don't have to ever see her face again, I would only make a huge mistake anyway, it is like my hero Charles Bukowski said "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death--in a cesspool"

Got a text off my cousion asking if I want to go see Seasick Steve with him in November as an early gift for my birthday, he only said a few weeks ago at my uncles 50th wedding anniversary I need to get out more, see people, stop sitting at home watching RT (Russia Today) & getting mad over what Turkey is doing to the YPG/YPJ Kurdish people. I have always wanted to hear him live & yeah his NO Mississippi Fred McDowell OR Townes Van Zandt but then again how is these days huh?

It seems every cunt that picks up a guitar these days has NO idea about the real guitar players I worship, bottleneck is as rare as hens teeth & everyone thinks blues is this Chicago / Rolling Stones crap which it isn't, at least Seasick Steve knows his old style players & can play that style if he wants (Things go up off his first solo album for example) & I am meant to be going to Greece in October if I can get a few quid saved up, everything seems to come down upon me in one go sadly.

Ain't that the fucking truth about human nature. I've seen some right bastards in my time. Worst ever? met this girl, another autie, not attracted to her (I only date my own kind), but hear some pretty nasty shit over the phone, screaming, fists flying, she claimed she was getting the shit knocked out of her. For all the world it sounded like it.

Turns out, to get here, after I offered to look out for her, she got onto a guy, got engaged, accused him of rape, fucked off to sell the ring and get a one-way ticket out here from over stateside. Even temporarily converted the lab for her, to serve as a fucking bedroom of her own, she had pets, and in return, TOTAL fucking psycho bitch. Jesus H, a borderline PD fuckweasel from the foulest depths of the abyss. I'll leave out the details of the lines of getting caught thieving money from family, another fake rape case against a guy here, who had treated her well, and probably couldn't rape his way out of a paper bag with a car-bomb loaded with styrofoam-saturated acetone-diesel oil mix if you gave him a willy pete enema and wired his arse hair to a lightening conductor in the middle of a bloody storm.

And the likes of (to cut it short) after kicking her out, finding YEARS worth of my rx meds, stashed under her bed. After she burst in on me wielding a katana, ranting about my taking too long to get fucking dressed and to let her in to my room (where her pet fish tank was) and I nearly had to put the fucker down like a rabid dog with a revolver. She probably has no idea, how close she came that day, to leaving in a body-bag. If it wasn't for my being armed, she would have filleted me, I'm pretty sure of it, as things were, I'd used the scabbard of my own blade to bar the door, knowing she was a bit of a pain in the arse at best, expecting maybe walking in on me bollock naked, to ensure privacy. She had to kick the door down, or at least, kick it hard enough to force the door, didn't completely remove it, but came storming in out for blood.

Ended with more drama of the worst kind than even SHE knew what to do with. Ending with a quick parried blow from her sword on my own, my grabbing a better weapon to keep her in control without having to actually kill her, much as I wish I had, dropped the ninja-to I had at the bedside, grabbed a S&W, and ended up, although I'm not someone who advocates woman-beating, dropping her with a left hook to that ugly fucking mush. (disclaimer-this...creature, was bad enough that she was and indeed is, referred to only as 'The Bitch', never her name suffered to dirty the air, she wasn't a woman, or a lady, she was queen bitch and diseased, hellborn mother of all vipers, might have had a different karyotype, but as far as I'm concerned, and indeed anyone else thats ever met her, she's the fucking devil made flesh. The sort of vile thing that home-bakes a big batch of candy with a VX filling, just to do a national tour of primary schools, and that if jailed, would give the paedos and rapists somebody lower in the foodchain to spit and shit on.

Sneaky as hell, and damn dangerous. Could pray to god and piss on baby jesus in front of his own two eyes, and get away with it. And vindictive as shit. I still suspect, although can't prove that a certain fungus specimen might have disappeared...for a reason. But she did have klepto tendencies. But then again, give a snake poison, and what is it going to do with it? I don't even like to think what she might have tried given half a chance to slip anything into anything I ate. And am damn glad that I'm far too quick on the uptake when it comes to mushroom foraging for edibles, spices, psychedelics, for some rank amateur to poison me with Galerinas, The Bitch, she was a sneaky, devious piece of shite, but she could be stupid as hell, I mean, what poisoner tries to poison somebody with something they would have recognized and known how to tell apart from close lookalikes from age 4 (I'm not joking, apparently, thats when I learned my mygophagous ways, rather spontaneously it seems, as nobody else in the family ever went picking that I knew of or know of, other than following me). Especially when they have just taught you how to tell good from bad themselves. Dumb fucking bitch. Only ever seemed to think, if it either involved scheming, or getting out of getting caught at it somehow, or else nursing a wounded whatever, she's the kind of twat that is as devious as the day is long, but thick as frozen dog shit, and with none of the charm, looking back. Stupid enough to stick her dick in the mains supply but bent enough to tell you its a good idea and do it again herself to make the point.

Fuck most people, its like mining, occasionally you find useful, rarely, you find a real gem, and all too often you have a slag heap festering with arsenic waste that no insurance would cover at the end of it.

I never expected anything less tbh F.U.B.A.R. =D

Was thinking how the hell do you bring up your habit(s) with someone I wonder?
"Oh yeah btw I love gear & am quite partial to a shot of crack too but only once a week, maybe twice you know babe"
I think I will just stop going to that part of town so I don't have to ever see her face again, I would only make a huge mistake anyway, it is like my hero Charles Bukowski said "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death--in a cesspool"

Got a text off my cousion asking if I want to go see Seasick Steve with him in November as an early gift for my birthday, he only said a few weeks ago at my uncles 50th wedding anniversary I need to get out more, see people, stop sitting at home watching RT (Russia Today) & getting mad over what Turkey is doing to the YPG/YPJ Kurdish people. I have always wanted to hear him live & yeah his NO Mississippi Fred McDowell OR Townes Van Zandt but then again how is these days huh?

It seems every cunt that picks up a guitar these days has NO idea about the real guitar players I worship, bottleneck is as rare as hens teeth & everyone thinks blues is this Chicago / Rolling Stones crap which it isn't, at least Seasick Steve knows his old style players & can play that style if he wants (Things go up off his first solo album for example) & I am meant to be going to Greece in October if I can get a few quid saved up, everything seems to come down upon me in one go sadly.

Heh, when I first got with my Mrs, I had interminable guilt about the fact I was quite partial to a needle. So came the day I was due to confess my sins. I said "listen, I've got something to tell you but you might hate me for it"

So much umming and arring later, I finally told her I was a junkie scumbag and like sticking drugs in my veins.

Her response?

"Thank fuck for that, I thought you were going to tell me you were gay!"

28 years later, we're still together. (Still doesn't know I'm a raving heemasexual though... ;) )

I wondered if you were into Seasick Steve, I think he's the tits. 3 fuckin strings and duuurty sound...

LMAO, are you serious? about the..oh damn thats fucking funny.

Let me guess, you like your drinks cold, women hot, homosexuals flaming?=D (old one, sorry, not exactly PC, but it is pretty apt and in better taste than a lot of the jokes I've heard of late)

I'm just up front about it, but introduce it in a slightly tasteful way, hell, its sort of a test if one thinks of it in a certain way. Anybody not logical enough to see that with a knee problem and using rx opioids, is in the least different, dose for dose, with using recreationally, occasionally, or to remove as far as practical, inconvenient factors like doctors who don't think to convert for potency between opioids, or bioavailability, and that quite honestly are a fucking liability in the case of some of the buggers, if they can't see the obvious problem with that, and that the thing to do with a problem, is solve it, in whatever way causes the least problems of its own., is the logical solution. It sure as shit ain't perfect, but its better than being barely able to lie down or walk.

I just have a 'type' so to speak. Autistic, coldly, calculatingly logical. With a fiery other half, strong, and yet restrained until need. Sort of a female Spock, or Data, shit, I would have been perfect for either of those parts. Even got the pointy ears for some reason. So I'm up front. Take what is on offer, or do not, just don't bugger about for fucks sake and have out with it.

Although I have to say, one of the, if not THE best relationship I've ever been in was with again, an autie chick, but who was a real stick of dynamite just waiting for a match. Quite an explosive little lass at any rate, bright, but rather...headstrong; absolute cracker of a girl in every possible way. Looks, mind, vocal tone, sense of humour, and unsubtle as all fuck. her 'come on' was...a little strong, you might say. Slammed me into a tree and ate me for breakfast, then more or less dragged me off, quite literally barely saw her coming, I always find it funny, when people not on the autistic spectrum try to apply NT habits to autie-autie pairings like that and expect the same results they'd get, like not reading people. Why have to guess at what can be laid out for dissection and understood.

No, thats not my attitude to people, just the communication, before anyone gets worried=D

I CAN read that crap, I just don't bother using it myself. If I want something known, good or ill, I'm about as subtle as a middle finger. Not in the offensive sense (well yes, that too) but in that whatever it is that needs to be sent as a message, is going to be received by its intended recipient, I'd probably make a good diplomat if it weren't for the likes of averting wars over ideology by dropping the relative leaders of countries busy saber-rattling in a pit, and telling them either you beat each other to the point you can't carry on, and agree to drop it, agree to drop it straight off, or whoever rips both arms and legs off the other first, they are obviously going to be the ones to keep on until the next time the little shit thinks about stirring up a hornets nest.

Well that, a total intolerance for bootlickers and sycophants (fucking hell, it actually has happened. Believe it or not, its happened and keeps fucking happening.), I'd end up slapping the crap out of an awful lot of bureaucratic garbage and probably be non too popular with the liars, snakes and thieves that we seem to have these days.

Last edited:
LMAO, are you serious? about the..oh damn thats fucking funny.

Let me guess, you like your drinks cold, women hot, homosexuals flaming?=D (old one, sorry, not exactly PC, but it is pretty apt and in better taste than a lot of the jokes I've heard of late)

I'm just up front about it, but introduce it in a slightly tasteful way, hell, its sort of a test if one thinks of it in a certain way. Anybody not logical enough to see that with a knee problem and using rx opioids, is in the least different, dose for dose, with using recreationally, occasionally, or to remove as far as practical, inconvenient factors like doctors who don't think to convert for potency between opioids, or bioavailability, and that quite honestly are a fucking liability in the case of some of the buggers, if they can't see the obvious problem with that, and that the thing to do with a problem, is solve it, in whatever way causes the least problems of its own., is the logical solution. It sure as shit ain't perfect, but its better than being barely able to lie down or walk.

I just have a 'type' so to speak. Autistic, coldly, calculatingly logical. With a fiery other half, strong, and yet restrained until need. Sort of a female Spock, or Data, shit, I would have been perfect for either of those parts. Even got the pointy ears for some reason. So I'm up front. Take what is on offer, or do not, just don't bugger about for fucks sake and have out with it.

Although I have to say, one of the, if not THE best relationship I've ever been in was with again, an autie chick, but who was a real stick of dynamite just waiting for a match. Quite an explosive little lass at any rate, bright, but rather...headstrong; absolute cracker of a girl in every possible way. Looks, mind, vocal tone, sense of humour, and unsubtle as all fuck. her 'come on' was...a little strong, you might say. Slammed me into a tree and ate me for breakfast, then more or less dragged me off, quite literally barely saw her coming, I always find it funny, when people not on the autistic spectrum try to apply NT habits to autie-autie pairings like that and expect the same results they'd get, like not reading people. Why have to guess at what can be laid out for dissection and understood.

No, thats not my attitude to people, just the communication, before anyone gets worried=D

I CAN read that crap, I just don't bother using it myself.

Er, let me clear one thing up - I am not gay in any way, shape or form. I like cunt. I like it on my dick and on my face. However, that is not to say I'm averse to a little prostate tickling when the fancy takes me (usually under the influence of stimulants). If a bird does it then that's ok, but if a bloke tries it then he can fuckin suck my cock... ;)

Ahem, the joke was a little more non-PC than that. Different sense of 'flaming'.

More along the lines of 'what is the favourite drink of a russian faggot?' 'a molotov cocktail' :p

And hell, anything flies when theres a plate full of uncut phet served extra hot. I'd not do a guy, I mean, anything female and human. Well, anything female, autistic and human, who isn't that bitch ass former housemate devilbitch critter here a couple of years ago.

Heh, what is it about stimulants that make you want to shove all manner of inanimate objects up your arse - or is that just me... :?

In fact, I sometimes almost wish I WAS gay - those chemsex parties must be the fuckin tits if you're that way inclined...

Last edited:
You could always get a dildo, hire a hooker with a strap on, or train a dog=D

Or in your case, get the hooker to rape you with the dog strapped on to a stick, probably :p

Can't say as I've ever been to an orgy, myself, and when I'm around uppers, its usually in a situation where anything that could conceivably fit up an arse, contains something like an acid bath, some phosphorus trichloride, or something else waiting to rip it off and have it stuffed and mounted on it's wall as a tawdry ornament. So I'll pass on the self-defilement in quite such a manner. Given the objects suited for it are mostly either toxic, corrosive, or metalworking tools. Not really the best environment for that sort of thing.

Wheres the donations link on here?
Ditto! Hey Dan, stick a tenner in for us will ya? ;)

Hello, long time no see, Dan. Could you put 10 pound on for me also?

And will that be enough for a name change? I'm over my fad in Magnetic Vibrations.... Was looking for a name change to just "Raasy" or "Raas". Let me know if a tenner won't cover it...

Last edited:
Heh, fed up with sounding like a cheap sextoy eh Raas? How about 'Raas-on-sea'? ;)

Hello, long time no see, Dan. Could you put 10 pound on for me also?

And will that be enough for a name change? I'm over my fad in Magnetic Vibrations.... Was looking for a name change to just "Raasy" or "Raas". Let me know if a tenner won't cover it...

It's 25 dollah raas.

As if you didn't know ;)

Suppose it doesn't matter to anyone but you and what you'd prefer. We all call ya Raas or Raasy anyway ( don't pay attention to what FUBAR may or may not call you)

It's 25 dollah raas.

As if you didn't know ;)

Suppose it doesn't matter to anyone but you and what you'd prefer. We all call ya Raas or Raasy anyway ( don't pay attention to what FUBAR may or may not call you)

I call him a 'cunt', but that's only because I love the little tinker... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.