Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
"gabapentin dose for dogs" - Google algorithm on the PC I am using atm 8(

I was looking up for the dose / response curve as I got smashed last night (again) but that made me laugh, I would NEVER give a dog those I mean what the hell is wrong with people?
Can you imagine trying to feed your dog 6/8/10 pills all in one go & with that yellow sticky case they have on them the dog would think you are trying to give it poison, the poor dogs.

"Some people have even suggested using Gabapentin for dogs with anxiety."
"Gabapentin takes 1 to 3 hours to reach it’s full strength in dogs, so needs to be consistently re-dosed."

I bet they want a re-dose when they start to notice how nice it can be, goddamn junkie dogs hitting up the vet for a script next.
William S Bark-oughs "The worst thing that can happen to a dog kid"

A request.

I don't request much.

Stop the bullshit.

please.

It's dull as fuck and just as worthless.

meh. In other news ....

.... I love ye all .....

sincere lack of 18 year old females wanting first time mdma trip sitters London region in here.

sincere lack of 18 year old females wanting first time mdma trip sitters London region in here.

Er, alright mate, I'm an 18 year old female looking for a trip daddy to sort me out while I get fuckin wasted like. It's my 'first time' ;) so you need to treat me right, yeh? If you're game, drop me a PM big boy.

PS. You supply the drugs...

I do have a better pic, I posted thhat, figuring the fact that chlormethiazole capsules have a highly distinctive look, showing them,would do, as it ws easier to get the pic off my camera, the other is on my new smartphone, which I'd have to take the battery out to get to the micro-SD card, and fentanyll..load of bollocksthats something from holland and barretts, They use distinctive container designs.

Not in my bed there ain't ;)

I do have a better pic, I posted thhat, figuring the fact that chlormethiazole capsules have a highly distinctive look, showing them,would do, as it ws easier to get the pic off my camera, the other is on my new smartphone, which I'd have to take the battery out to get to the micro-SD card, and fentanyll..load of bollocksthats something from holland and barretts, They use distinctive container designs.

Your NEW smartphone requires you to remove the battery to get the microSD out? When was your "new" phone made, 2013?

Does your new smartphone not also have bluetooth or some kind of cloud storage? Personally I use Telegram to send myself images since it's logged in on both my phone and laptop and it lets you send yourself messages for storage, but you could easily use Google Drive, Mega, whatever without physically removing the microSD.

Apparently you can make drugs in your kitchen but you can't operate a smartphone?

By the way I'm usually not the type of cunt to have a go at someone but you bragged about physically assaulting a nurse now you're insulting our intelligence when being called out for bullshitting so fuck it.

I posted a clear photo of my dex script easy enough didn't I?

3i0pOF0.png

Last edited:
Not in my bed there ain't ;)

Your NEW smartphone requires you to remove the battery to get the microSD out? When was your "new" phone made, 2013?

Does your new smartphone not also have bluetooth or some kind of cloud storage? Personally I use Telegram to send myself images since it's logged in on both my phone and laptop and it lets you send yourself messages for storage, but you could easily use Google Drive, Mega, whatever without physically removing the microSD.

Apparently you can make drugs in your kitchen but you can't operate a smartphone?

By the way I'm usually not the type of cunt to have a go at someone but you bragged about physically assaulting a nurse now you're insulting our intelligence when being called out for bullshitting so fuck it.

I posted a clear photo of my dex script easy enough didn't I?

3i0pOF0.png

You've done it now m8, your Dex script is now mine mahahah

Watch this space.

I apologise for not engaging directly in this sooner but rest assured, it is being followed with wide and full consideration. I am experiencing a rare period of having actual offline responsibilities I need to attend to at the moment, but all things being equal I will have the time over the next 72 hours to give a full response.

Status
Not open for further replies.