European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there is a lot more Macgyver shit going on with crack smoking than weed smoking. Cos there ain't no way you're waiting around for shops to open or something lol

I've got a friend with a ridiculous talent for...making shit. Anything you need for any purpose he will nearly always find things around to construct something that helps. Useful guy to have around when taking drugs.

Anyway Rupert is calling, he wants another bowl. He's a fucking fiend honestly getting through so much of my weed

Nope. Skint. No drugs. Only one can of Karpackie left.

How are you Kingo?

All good thanks mate 4 days off, getting the bus Tomo up to deepest darkest Wiltshire to stay with my nan and see the fam! Just having a few ciders! Been a crazy week. Split up with the Mrs and haven't smoked weed in 5 days! Hell of an achievement longest since I was 18! Now 35! Was getting out of hand ?60 a week! Paid my tick all off today! All is good! Will smoke again but won't use as a crutch! The mental clarity is amazing!

I suggest a snatch and run mission Fub. Do you have a balaclava?

Let's talk about drugs. Well done on cutting down the weed Wessex. It's hard after such a long time. I remember quitting cold turkey after six months 24/7 usage and I felt like I was on speed for a couple days. Was a buzz in itself lol

Nice pepe Inso beats my piece of shit, lets see who has the pipe put up your pictures.

20180912_1529041_zpspzzqundp.jpg

Ah, that's v similar to the first pipe I had to call my own (minus the naff writing.RIP) other than hastily assembled water bottle pipes. A friend gave it to me one birthday - I swear it had a little blow hole underneath as well & I was gutted when the bowl broke off & all repair attempts were useless
I then got given another one as a present by my boyfriend which came in a little blue-velvet-lined box. It was thinner than the first one & not as revered but did the job
That broke too. I'm scared of glass miniature bottles & am back on ye olde water bottle pipe, which I must say, gives me a far better blast than the glass pipes, but is not as convenient for sneaky moments & travel, which is actually a blessing!

Rupert still going strong here. Need to name the other pipes

That Inso pipe is some Lords of The Ring stuff, I like that alot.
I'd walk around dressed it tweed smoking it saying "Good day to you fine fellow" to everyone I saw.

So fed up atm, I got a "friend" crashing at mine doing his rip atm. I mean his such a goddamn idiot, he had a good job & was making a decent wage but in his "wisdom" decided to not pay the rent but smoke rocks instead & then wonders why his kicked out. He has till Monday to get all his stuff out as the council are sending in people to change the locks, god knows how long I will have to put up with this idiot on my sofa.

A patriotic pipe & a magical pipe.

Last edited:
The top one should be lord Alfred Weedly.

And Bilbo Baggies?

Anyone else obsessed with The Plague on BBC4 Saturday night or is it just me that is hooked on this show?

I used to have one the same as that way back in the day, harsh as fuck though on the back of your throat.
Used to smoke what we called "chipboard weed" that was brought in from Jamacia decades ago when you could only get soapbar & what kids smoke these days such as the decent hydroponic weed was hardly ever seen on the streets.

What's your favourite perfume Zopiclone?"
"Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior, but you are more suited to wearing something like Horrific Poison by Car Door"

^this isn't the shit joke thread

wouln't mind som hypnotics myself. got a fuck load to bang through before next week.

this is the first time i've been 'allowed' to completely stop functioning since the anorexia got me good 11 years ago and in a way its a relief. i don't know how i've done the past 11 years.

i'm losing my shit completely, as is probably expected for rehab in t minus 7 days. turns out that when you pit one against the other the anorexia beats the shit of of addiction any day. would i honestly blow so much of my parents money to refuse to leave my room or eat in a fancy rehab?

I used to have one the same as that way back in the day, harsh as fuck though on the back of your throat.
Used to smoke what we called "chipboard weed" that was brought in from Jamacia decades ago when you could only get soapbar & what kids smoke these days such as the decent hydroponic weed was hardly ever seen on the streets.

It's not the best but very portable and a good backup.

I remember Soapbar. I think the rubber or whatever hard substance they cut it with so that you had to burn with a lighter to make it smokeable caused more of a buzz that anything. 30 quid an O though, was fun smoking comedicly large spliffs. I knew a guy who smoked a Q of it a day, and he's not dead.

from my current position i look back on the days of soap bar in 6th form with nostalgia.
thanks for reminding, brought a smile to my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.