Growth Peptides

DysfunctionalVet

Greenlighter
Wondering if any of y?all run peptides with your gear? I?m on wk4 of cjc and MgF stacked with my gh. Also running T400 at 600mg/wk, tren ace70mg/eod, masteron prop 200mg/eod and anavar at 60mg a day. Started my cut at around 210-212lbs at around 9%. Right now I?m 198lbs at around 6/6.5%. I?ve really noticed the mgf and cjc working on my legs for mass since I?m cutting right now. Lemme see if I can upload a pic. (From my log on another forum)
This Is a photo collage of the past 23days. Top right isbat beginning of mgf and cjc, bottom right is roughly 7-8days later. And the big one in the left is 23days into it. Noticing hella solid gains from the added peptides.
https://i.imgur.com/9nfHzeu.jpg

I've used most peptides in the past but they don't get anywhere near what HGH does IMO so I don't even bother anymore.

If those pics are recent though, not to hate but not 6.5%. I've got shots of my legs from my last show where I was probably ~5-5.5% and they are striated as shit with veins crawling everywhere. And yes everyone, I'll upload if I get around to figuring out how to do it lol

The leg pics were I wanna say, 10ish days ago? I?ve NEVER had super leaned out wheels. Lowest I got was around 5.5% for a photo shoot and hated every bit of it with my joints.
I do a cycle log over at a rather popular PED site/forum if ya wannabcheck it out :)

Yeah was thinking ~8% +/- in those as well. Individual water retention or lackthereof can impact perceived bf a lot as well so people can definitely be leaner or less lean depending on how much they hold and where