• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Harelquin high 5:2 ratio

sustanon21

Bluelighter
I have some harlequin weed on the way it's a high cbd low thc strain. I'm excited to try from what I've read it's great for pain relaxation without the racing mind. I love smoking, the weed I normally get Knocks me on my butt after a few good hits. I always role up joints i can never finish them. I go for long walks or drive to the gym it helps me come down my mind races it's slightly fun some days. It would be nice to be more relaxed. Anyone try one of these?

I actually bought some legal cbd bud sometimes I role it up with just a touch of the top notch high thc weed it's way more laid back.

I used to mix 15% CBD 0% THC weed with ~20% THC 0% CBD weed in varying ratios to try out different THC:CBD ratios. I feel like CBD doesn't stop the high so much as it melts your anxiety and calms a racing heart and mind.

I do that too man! I just picked up a quarter of this purplish CBD bud called Otto. I roled a fat joint 3/4 cbd 1/4 Durban poisen. I finished it in two sessions. I wasn't smacked out of mind like I usually am. I wish CBD bud was a bit cheaper.

If you got any land now's a great time to get into hemp farming.

Lots of distributors are having trouble sourcing large enough quantities of CBD-dominant buds

If I had my own house I would definitely grow a lot of CBD bud. 2 THC plants and 2 extremely high CBD plants preferably.

I rolled up a joint with it and got completely fucked up lol. Might not be the real thing it didn't feel any less phscochative.

I rolled up a joint with it and got completely fucked up lol. Might not be the real thing it didn't feel any less phscochative.

Potency varies a lot batch to batch and even different nugs within the same batch can be pretty different.

Ya you are right the buds look really nice! I usually don't smoke as much as I did. I planned on going to the gym afterwards but I was too high.