• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Not exactly new, but back and new and improved!

kronedog

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, Kronedog here!

I used to post regularly here back in 2012-2013 mostly in drug culture and other drugs sections of this site. Anyways long story short, I was quite addicted to a few substances years ago and have since gotten off the hard stuff and have been going through a long and slow personal recovery process.

From going through many different treatment programs and rehabs as a young adult, I've now decided to become an addictions counselor and plan to use this website to help and teach people harm reduction methods and do my best to give hope to others who are still struggling and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Happy to be back!

Welcome back!

I've been considering a similar line of work - i'd love to hear your thoughts on that. I think most regulars here have a wealth of information that would be great to put to use to help more people.
It could be a rewarding job, i reckon.

It would actually be a perfect thread for the Education and Careers subforum...

Good to have you back :)

Thanks everyone!

I'll take your suggestion and make a thread in the Education and Careers subforum, that is a great idea thank you!

It feels great to be back, and this time viewing the website and everything in a totally different mindset, it feels weird haha