• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ketamine and motorcycles

Tylerdurden

Bluelighter
How do you find depth perception and road agility changes when riding on R vs S isomer ketamine?

I opened this because a ?ketamine and motorbikes? has to exist ?

Of course never side surf and ride!!

Holy shit tylerdurden!

Man I cant answer this question but kayaks dont float in the lounge room no matter how fast you paddle so bikes would be the same shit

As a general rule, both road agility and depth perception are affected far more severely by S-isomer - however in my experience*, depending on dosage, in some instances it may be that road agility is more adversely affected by R-isomer, because typically S-isomer is more lucid and causes less physical impairment at doses where perceptual alterations are roughly equivalent.

*At the risk of stating the obvious... this is a joke of course, I have never done this, and please no-one try this. 8(

I enjoyed driving on PCP felt like flying a spaceship, would never drive on k though.

How do you find depth perception and road agility changes when riding on R vs S isomer ketamine?

I opened this because a ?ketamine and motorbikes? has to exist ��

Of course never side surf and ride!!

Hello my man, wish you posted more. What a delight when I realised such an odd and intriguing thread title was from you. x

It's important to note that the majority of people have s and r ket completely back to front, and mostly nobody knows for sure.

This could have a precarious impact on your agility and depth perception. I'll be sure to let you know, if I ever get a motorbike.

But I'm more into riding k-holes.

Holly shit. I done ket for the first time at new year and i couldnt navigate me never mind a motorbike. I done like three spoons as im impatient and didnt think it was workng then kapow. Zapped into an oldskool batman scene then flew down some crazy vortex. I dont remember much else apart from blurred vision and Walking like i was on clouds and shaking a bit. Severe memory loss of the whole evening.

Hello my man, wish you posted more. What a delight when I realised such an odd and intriguing thread title was from you. x

It's important to note that the majority of people have s and r ket completely back to front, and mostly nobody knows for sure.

This could have a precarious impact on your agility and depth perception. I'll be sure to let you know, if I ever get a motorbike.

But I'm more into riding k-holes.

*hugs* I drifted back :)

I'd say it is much more fun to ride k rather than ride on k because someone just remembered their rent is due lol