Bluelight

Thread: Hey guys

1. Collapse Details
    Hey guys 
    Greenlighter
    Hey ya?ll. Boston Guy here, y?all can call me B if you want. I?ve been using bluelight on and off the past year or so when I search for answers to my questions. I guess it was time for me to make an account. It?s a VERY resourceful forum with lots of friendly people, matter of fact folks, very knowledgeable people and just seemed like a good forum to be a part of. I?m part of PR but I honestly don?t go there for answers, it was pretty cool last year but seems like if your not on every single day for hours at a time then they turn their nose up at you. I work as many of you do as well. I feel like once a day is manageable to just browse, 3-4 days a week to get involved is more ideal for me. I hate being rushed so when I get on a forum I like to jump in convos that I?m interested in or can help In some way. Of course if I post a thread asking for help, I?d have the courtesy to check in daily since others are taking the time to answer my post.

I?m very laid back, love to joke, just a pretty chill guy all the way around. I have 2 little ones that take most of my time, I love being at Dad. They are 4 and 5, I?m 24, I have 4 dogs, all rescues. We have quite the busy house lol. Never a dull moment.
    Hmm....thats really all I can think of right now, if you have any questions or anything then let ask away. Oh! Boston Guy...I was raised in Boston but I live in the GA. Love the southern life and can?t believe I was once a New Englander lol. Love my hometown but down here is where I really belong.

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Current Events and Politics
    Music Discussion
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    ^Hey Boston Guy, welcome to Bluelight Enjoy exploring the place. . .

3. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Thank you! I definitely think it’ll be an awesome community to be involved in!