• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zombie outbreak your dealers are all dead and your stash is whatever you have now

I've thought about it and I would defo attempt to break into one of the chemists any luck and I would be the first wait until nighttime attempting to move as stealthy as solid snake if I encountered an infected I would attempt to lose them by jumping over a garden fence or wall as I am a freakishly fast climber anyway hopefully I make it to a shop and get some food and supplies all while being sober as to keep a clear head plus I imagine the situation in general would have me 'buzzing' I would consider maybe taking a Xanax if I had had nerves or shaking from fear of something anyway then I guess just go home barricade as much as possible turn off all upstairs light but keep down stairs on just in case I need to see in the nightime but don't wanna go down their then go up to the attic and after finally carrying half the furniture to barricade and
Push down the attic stairs if necessary I seal off the door down some of the strongest opiates i got from the pharmacy so I don't give a fuck and just keep my ear on the radio etc.

Seriously could you imagine if it really happened and everyone on here and we were talking to each other from barricaded interiors conserving our drugs or maybe some even taking one final hit to have a peaceful way out I used to be into this year's ago I think it's really interesting.

Oh and btw the zombies are like the sprinting demons from 28 weeks later or dead set(on all4) so it's all the more chilling and terrifying to go outside let alone go on a treck.

Making meth in my basement definitely... if the world is ending might as well.

I live next to a marine base so I'd probably stay nearby and try to get some of their equipment and rations. Can zombies climb? There's an old radio tower I used to climb when I was younger so it would be cool to set up camp there, but I feel like it would be obvious to any other people that someone's living in the tower and could be an easy target with nowhere to run.