• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

H injection questions

BlakNight

Greenlighter
I?ve tried searching and am having trouble locating the answers that I?m looking for. I?m brand new to injection of heroin(done it twice). Both times I used a full syringe worth of water to dissolve the H but going through a cotton filter I only managed to draw about half of that back into the rig. My question is is it normal to lose that amount of liquid due to absorption or is that an excessive amount and I?m just not doing it correct? Secondly I didn?t use citric either time and it didn?t seem to be an issue as far as dissolving the gear. Are there other benefits that I am missing by not using Citric or am I alright to continue to use without it? Any other advice or tips are just as appreciated as well so I welcome all responses. Thank you.

Get micron filters. Those are superior at filtering when compared to cotton and don't hold much of the liquid.

Id venture to say you 1) used WAY too much water (I never use more than like, 15-20 units) and assuming u have 1ml rig that's too fucking much...and 2) u didn't finish sucking all the water out of ur cotton. You'll see it shrivel back up and turn back to a lighter shade of whatever...
Now having said that, I would sometimes leave my Cotton's more or less wet, depending on my supply of dope/money earning prospects for the day, so I would have 4 or 5 nice loaded Cotton's for a wash that was satisfactory for not just easing dry time between re up, but also gave me a little buzz....you might not fully understand what I'm saying right now, but don't worry....you will in like, 2 or 3 months. Heroin is quite the demanding mistress.

^ That is a good recipe for getting a cotton fever or worse.

Use a micron filter. And it could be that your losing water due to evaporation when you're cooking it.

Yeah I was pretty fucking high when I wrote that answer and might not have been totally clear-headed but I think in my fog what in hindsight was probably not the greatest advice or story for a newbie but just trying to use a personal anecdote trying to show the progressive nature of heroin addiction... I know 15 years into my history of dependence and use the gradual way I began to sometimes (depending on how sick at the time) willingness to ignore basic if not all sanitary and precautionary procedures advice Etc... Hopefully I make a little sense I need to get some fucking sleep
Think it's day three sans sleep, but it's more likely I have lost a day and the real number is 4.
Good luck and always remember buying a bag of needles is a lot cheaper than buying HIV or Hep medicine... no matter how much you'd rather spend that money on a pack of cigarettes LOL

I was just thinking the same thing. Especially if you?re in a high humidity location. Wouldn?t risk it imho

You shouldn't need much water. Ideally you should only use as much as you actually need. I'm not sure why you're not drawing up as much as you've used. If anything the volume should actually increase after adding the H. If you're boiling it that might be why. You shouldn't generally need to heat it let alone boil it with most types of heroin. Usually it just ends up disolving more cut that drug.

As for adding an acid, it depends again on what type of heroin you have, which depends on where you live. But unless you live in or near Europe, you probably don't need an acid.

okay so I guess I'm the only heroin addict that washes cottons? Everyone's acting like they've never heard of that or oh it's so unhealthy too much humidity blah blah blah so I must be the only junkie that's ever washed a cotton or 4....I guess I'm the only one commenting here that ain't no fucking millionaire wow bro

sometimes early intervention can be the best thing so hopefully when he reads these back and forth he will realize that this is where he will end up eventually. Point Blank. There may be a few that escaped unscathed but I would like to meet them cuz I sure haven't met one yet

okay so I guess I'm the only heroin addict that washes cottons? Everyone's acting like they've never heard of that or oh it's so unhealthy too much humidity blah blah blah so I must be the only junkie that's ever washed a cotton or 4....I guess I'm the only one commenting here that ain't no fucking millionaire wow bro

Nah man. I've done that and probably worse lots of times. And never had a problem yet. But it's still true to say that it's not a great idea as far as your health goes.

Just cause someone points out the risks doesn't mean they haven't taken those risks themselves. It's usually not out of any judgement. Just concern.

Not at all. When I bang dilaudid, because its a pill, I always figure in my mind, im not getting all of it. So, like you're saying, when you know there's no gear around, I'd get another 2-3 hits. Just enough to keep you from being sick- tolerance depending, of course