Will crying before a workout or in general lower testosterone levels in men?

Draven26

Bluelighter
So I was just curious if crying in general or before a work out will fuck up your testosterone levels and lower it in men or not. I was curious because I was working out at home and I had done my trt injection.. wasn't thinking about anything and was feeling pretty good but right before my workout I started to cry. I don't know if it was because of the music I was listening to on my mp3 player. I know I am an emotional person and can easily cry during a sad movie and my divorce as made my emotions appear more noticeable to others as well as my shoulder injury and having 3 doctors turn down the surgery because of the complications but I've been happier lately because I stopped using drugs now for 2 months and have been going to N/A classes and therapy sessions. So this felt sort of random but I figured I'd ask this question to see what you guys thought and if you had any opinions on this. I don't need to worry about tears lowering my testosterone or anything like that right? Cuz I'll admit.. I'm a tough son of a bitch but I enjoy crying during a movie that's emotional and anything with animals.. forget about it!

Not sure if srs.

Ask your doc for some adex alongside your TRT but since your testosterone is exogenous nothing will mess with your testosterone production since there isn't any.