European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine like substances

Bare_head

Bluelighter
So im not wanting a i.d for a drug dnt worry :)

But what is doing my head in is a cant for the life of me think what its called that we all used to get that was similar to ketamine but it was alot more grain like in texture and it wasnt actually ketamine /norketamine. I wish fastnbulbous was around he knew what it was!

It was also quite potent but lasted a bit longer than ketamine and had a bit of a darker side to it.

Missed you all <3

Damn thort i edited merhoxetamine in there too. Was not that either. The shards were almost grain like. It was much cheaper to synthesize and generally was much darker type of anaesthetic. Might of began with and e? Sigh doing my head in.. methoxy was great stuff ha ?

Methoxetamine? Fantastic stuff...

Damn right, one of the best things ever but after the initial ban it seemed to go weird imho.
That stuff had some real medical & mental health aspects that should have been looked into, I am not going to go into detail but I & several others can say in 100% truth that stuff was very special.

Nvm remembered it crazy haha no cheat �� tiletamine

Wasn't it that stuff that was rumoured to have killed Knock, one of our mods?

Damn right, one of the best things ever but after the initial ban it seemed to go weird imho.
That stuff had some real medical & mental health aspects that should have been looked into, I am not going to go into detail but I & several others can say in 100% truth that stuff was very special.

Yeh, one of my most favourite substances. I really miss it...

Good for opiate withdrawal as well.

Yeh, one of my most favourite substances. I really miss it...

Good for opiate withdrawal as well.

You didn't move around on it when in a hole like a lot of the other disso goodies I tried, those 4 position pcp analogues were evil for that stuff sadly.

I kicked a decet habit like you said above on that stuff with hardly any bad effects which was nice for a change.
It was made by some guy on here that has one hand right? I remember reading something about it in a book called Drugs 2.0 or something very close to that title. He was meant to have been in some IRA bombing but I may be wrong so don't take that as 100% truth.

Wasn't it that stuff that was rumoured to have killed Knock, one of our mods?

Not that it sucks any less whatever the cause was, that does sting as the most recent tiletamine - EADD association was that drawn out argument that the entire forum had with that plonker who joined and instantly proclaimed himself the UK's foremost black market Ket expert, with his repeated claims that the majority doing the rounds at the time was tiletamine. I know fuck all about the drug, have never taken it (the closest I have got was a one off dance with DCK) but even my ignorant ass was aware that different isomers get about which appear to drastically alter the experience. Despite the pointless attempt at belated nobility I would not have treated the issue as such a joke if I was aware that it was responsible for poisoning what I believe was one of the most beloved Bluelighters we had.

People who are as reckless as me with there DOC's do not deserve sympathy when the shit inevitably hits the fan but when you get burned by something that folk can enjoy sensibly - no justice.

As somebody who was fairly vocal in spreading the idea that tiletamine was about the uk a good few years back, I would like to state for the record that I had zero evidence whatsoever. The only reason it gained traction was because we (eadd ket users) felt the ketamine of the time had vaguely similar effects to those reported to be caused by tiletamine, then the idea sort of took off and spread and we had people coming back here and repeating it back to us.

Like I say, there was zero evidence other than we felt the ketamine of the time caused you to blackout, and it was reported that tiletamine did too (mostly because it gets mixed with a benzo in a medical setting, iirc). The idea was basically that tiletamine was being diverted from uk medical suppliers and being sold as ketamine due to a shortage, but that us beady eyed bluelighters could tell the difference and correctly identify the substance from a vague guess derived from reported effects.

It did not match the fact that the ketamine of the time was being smuggled from china, was incredibly expensive, prone to frequent/sometimes constant drought, and that not a single tiletamine sample was reported by the police or wedinos as having been found in the illict ketamine market.

The only factor going in favour of tiletamine is that you couldn't dance on it, or something.

Ahhh makes alot of sense thanks tranced for that post. I agree with pretty much all you say. Stay safe and have fun people. Much love <3