• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Doxylamine, Turmeric, Piperine, Valerian, and Passion Flower - A Really Weird Night

VandSelenite

Greenlighter
Yesterday I took 50 mg of Doxylamine in the morning, I had already taken another 50 mg the night before and doxylamine has a fairly long half life so I was drowsy already. Around two or three hours later I proceeded to take some black pepper and around a couple grams of turmeric, then I took 500mg of Valerian and Passion Flower. Now normally even though valerian and passion flower make me sleepy they don't knock me out three times in a day, which is what happened. I could not stay awake at all, I'd fall asleep for an hour or two, wake up, then fall asleep again. This went on until I used all my willpower to stay up to around 9pm, then I went to sleep.

I woke up shortly after going to sleep and got out of bed, I noticed that my gait was very off and everything around me was sort of warping and shifting, I went downstairs and into the kitchen. My family was watching tv on the couch in the room next door, then I walked down the hall. I noticed something was off... The hall was more narrow than usual and there was trash bags? I think, piled in the back of the hall (which were definitely not there before). I then realized that this couldn't be real and I was dreaming and immediately after realizing this I woke up. I then looked around my room and everything was still warping and now in a strange black tint. It took me a minute but I realized I was still dreaming and then immediately woke up again but this time for real. The room was back to normal and my gait was normal too. I went into the bathroom and got a drink of water then went back to sleep and it happened again. It continued to happen until I decided I needed a sign or something to tell I was dreaming cause even tho everything was warping in the dream reality, it felt like I was 100% conscious and it was completely real. Eventually the weird dreams stopped and I had a restless on and off again sleep for the rest of the night.

I have experienced similar things to this before on other deliriants but nothing to this level of extreme. The dream world felt so real it was incredibly freaky. I've had experiences on deliriants where I can explore the outside world without getting up and just looking at the backs of my eyelids while laying down. I believe the passion flower, turmeric, and black pepper potentiated or enhanced the Doxylamine. Along with the sedating properties of the valerian too.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_doxylamine
substancecode_deliriants
substancecode_piperine
substancecode_valerianaofficinalis
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
substancecode_passifloraincarnata
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral