• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Vraylar (cariprazine)

Dresden

Bluelighter
Not antipsychotic at all.
Triple excellent focus enhancer.
Gave me head discomfort, though, above 5 to 7 mg.
A better alternative to amphetamine for ADD/ADHD, even though it's not even remotely labeled for that.
NOT CONTROLLED.
Expensive.
Very, very good new drug AFAICT.

HEADz up

Best Piperazine Yet! Cures amotivational disorder in scizoaffective patients.

Vraylar just gave me head ackes made me not feel like a person and made it so I couldn't drink or do drugs I got diagnosed with bipolar 1 now I don't even think I had it in the first place

Vraylar made me vomit on 3mg but im on 6 now.

Haven't noticed negative side effects. My psychiatrist said Germans did a study that showed Vraylar improving cognitive function, in one way or another.

Glad it's helping you.

It really didn't it just took all the joy out of life was not happpy about not even being able to have fun like I use too living life without a single coping mechanism isn't what I wanted and wasn't told it would do that

Oh sorry i meant for the OP.

Do any other meds work for you? Everyone reacts so differently it's pretty crazy.

I don't really feel like I have bipolar 1. I think he misdiagnosed me I beleave I have adhd and anxiety attacks. Vraylar blockades a lot of your dopamine receptors and some serotonin receptors. I used to be so active and it was great because that's what I needed to be for work now all I want to do is sit around.