• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Video: How to Adapt H.P. Lovecraft in the 21st Century

SheWasLvL18

Bluelight Crew

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with all of you this video I really enjoyed.

The video is a primarily a discussion of H.P. Lovecraft's works, his beliefs, and adaptations of his work in the modern world. The video is 30 min so be prepared, but I found it very engaging and it goes by quickly. I really enjoy this creator because he will cover a wide range of things in his video and tie them all together. For example some topics covered in this video include: fiction as a reflection of reality, queerness, and how Lovecraft's worldviews influenced and made his work unique, despite his abhorrent beliefs by modern standards.

Holy shit, Cthulu. That film is like an Arthouse Project wrapped inside of a High Satire wrapped inside of a niche. That's fucking awesome. It's a film probably only 2 people in the entire world will be able to fully appreciate, but for those two people, it has to be as profound as that first hallucinogenic experience, or witnessing the birth of one's children or something, lol.

^It sounds like I should give it a watch then. Even the shots he showed had me feeling strange so I'm sure it would be an experience. How did you come across that film?

Nice, thanks! I recently purchased two Miskatonic University hoodies lol