Tren and Thinning Hair

I?m currently on week 4 of tren Ace 70mg EOD along with 600mg T400 and 200mg masteron prop EOD. Stacked it with my growth that I run at 3iu a day as well as CJC and MGF peptides.
I?ve been using this product called black Jamaican castor oil. Supposedly does miracles for hair loss. The Mrs has noticed that I?m not actively shedding my head right now lol. Have you ever used or heard of it? Might be something to check out

I definitely notice a loss of hair with Tren. Maybe it’s genetic (don’t know my bio dad) and all coincidence but definitely have a receding hairline and this is all since adding Tren to my cycles. I love it, not the hair loss but the all around feeling and the outcome of Tren (Tren a) I’ve had the minor sides like sweating, bad dreams and the wind blows and I’m ready to have sex lol. The only horrible side is my BP skyrocketing on tren. I ordered way too much for my upcoming cycle. Does anyone know if there is a shelf life? I’m thinking about skipping this time around but if there’s a shelf life I’ll do EOD at a lower dose. I should have waited to order but my supplier is always out of stock and I didn’t want to miss out. I think it’d be ok if I don’t open it right?

I definitely notice a loss of hair with Tren. Maybe it’s genetic (don’t know my bio dad) and all coincidence but definitely have a receding hairline and this is all since adding Tren to my cycles. I love it, not the hair loss but the all around feeling and the outcome of Tren (Tren a) I’ve had the minor sides like sweating, bad dreams and the wind blows and I’m ready to have sex lol. The only horrible side is my BP skyrocketing on tren. I ordered way too much for my upcoming cycle. Does anyone know if there is a shelf life? I’m thinking about skipping this time around but if there’s a shelf life I’ll do EOD at a lower dose. I should have waited to order but my supplier is always out of stock and I didn’t want to miss out. I think it’d be ok if I don’t open it right?
Use it up over the next few years and you'll be fine

Fuck with the bull and get the horns. More or less..

All you're going to do is delay the inevitable, but dropping tren altogether is your best bet.