• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Holy crap it's hard to get rigs in VA

Have you tried mail order? Back in the day, faced with a similar situation in another state, that used to work for me. Good luck. It's crazy they are making it so hard for you. They've obviously never heard of harm reduction.

Peace,
Miles

Is there a statewide law?

In my home state of Washington its a pharmacy by pharmacy situation, with a couple of harm reduction/exchanges popping up in Seattle.

The rest of the state is a crapshoot, rigwise.

I see this is a few months old but I will leave this here. In North Carolina (just south of you) it is up to the pharmacist. Possessing or buying unused rigs is not illegal in NC. In spite of that, most large retail pharmacies say no because it is against company policy. Smaller, privately owned, local pharmacies are more likely to say yes. NC Harm Reduction is the best resource here. Their website www.nchrc.org/syringe-exchange might be able to suggest some options for you in VA. Good Luck.

I’m in Florida and the pharmacy techs think they are DEA agents. The pharmacist thinks he or she is God. I always order online

I’m in Florida and the pharmacy techs think they are DEA agents. The pharmacist thinks he or she is God. I always order online

I used to live in Florida (West Coast, south of Tampa), and never had a problem in the big chains. Mind you, this was 10 or 15 years ago, but it would suck if they've gotten worse with regard to harm reduction in that time. Usually it was no questions asked. Once in a while they might ask what I needed them for, and I would say my mother-in-law was diabetic. And, this being Florida, if I got any more static from one pharmacy, why, there would be two or three right next door!

But yeah, online mail order is probably the way to go nowadays.

Peace,
Miles