Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Salvia) - First Time - "Weird Salvia flashback with sleep paralysis report"

Preytor

Bluelighter
(Salvia) - First Time - "Weird Salvia flashback with sleep paralysis report"

Had this experience a few hours ago and I wanted to share it because it was absolutely captivating and baffling.

There was a lot of noise outside my flat this morning so I woke up and went to the bathroom. I am certain that this actually happened but after this point, I am not sure when I actually fell asleep. I go back to my bed and try to get some more rest. After a few minutes of lying down, I begin to have some murky closed eye visuals. For some weird reason, I get these visuals even when I smoke weed but this was the first time I was seeing them sober. They are very similar to the visuals that you may get on acid, just more basic and blurry.
I periodically open my eyes to see that I am still in my room but the longer I hold them closed weird shit begins to happen. At first, when I close them I feel like I am falling into my bed and hover over a twisted reality of my childhood, right above my old house. This is very similar to what happened to me on salvia. I open them again and when I close them I begin to spin on my bed. I am absolutely certain that I am spinning but when I open my eyes I am in the same position I begin with.
This time when I close them it starts off with some visions of nature and trees and then I am able to see the room I am in perfectly clear. I am astonished that I can do that with my eyes closed so I get up and experiment with it. Every time I open them I am transported back to my bed. I try it many times and it keeps working. I then get up with my eyes still closed and head to the bathroom which is now different than my actual one. It is bigger and the shower, sink, and toilet are emanating this bright blue essence. I begin to pee and look into a mirror that has appeared in front of me. My face looks normal but suddenly I notice a dark hooded figure behind me with his hand wrapped around my neck. I scream as I stumble backward and open my eyes to instantly return to my bed. I try it again and this time in the bathroom I try to summon some of my childhood friends and I actually get to do it. I open my eyes and back to my bed once again. I pick up the phone that is next to my bed to text my girlfriend but it teleports back to its place. Try it again and the same thing happens. I attempt to get up and I am teleported back to my original position. Every time my movements exceed a certain limit I seem to return back to lying down even with my eyes open. This is exactly the same feeling I had when on Salvia.
I realize that I won't be able to move so I start shouting for help but the words are coming out mumbled and incomprehensible. I continue to ask for help and suddenly I hear some creepy whispering words outside my door.
?You don?t want to leave us?
I ignore it and continue to shout help. Then there is a loud knock on the door and a stern man voice asks me if I am alright. I imagine that it is some sort of policeman or firefighter and continue to say help. The door opens and he comes in and stands next to the bed. I can't really see him but I know he is wearing a uniform. I grab his hand in a tight grip and tell him I can't move my eyes. He then brings his hand in front of my face holding something and begins to move it hoping my eyes would follow it.
"Can you see the mushroom?" He asks
"I can't but I see some weird shapes floating above me. I haven't taken any drugs" I reply.
"That's good" he says and I wake up still feeling his grip around my arm.

I really don't know what to make of all of this but it was terrifying and a hell of a fun time. My conclusion is that I somehow got a salvia flashback in combination with sleep paralysis but I'd love to know what you think.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Fascinating. I've only had salvia flashbacks whilst nearing the end of trips on acid. I find them unmistakable though - the salvia signature for me is very familiar and different to other psychs. Always very short-lived though. Yours seems to have persisted for some (perceived) time.

I get the impression that TR is not getting too much attention nowadays - I wonder if you asked a mod to shift it to PD then some interest might be shown. I would certainly find it interesting to see if salvia caused flashbacks in other users.

E

Fascinating. I've only had salvia flashbacks whilst nearing the end of trips on acid. I find them unmistakable though - the salvia signature for me is very familiar and different to other psychs. Always very short-lived though. Yours seems to have persisted for some (perceived) time.

I get the impression that TR is not getting too much attention nowadays - I wonder if you asked a mod to shift it to PD then some interest might be shown. I would certainly find it interesting to see if salvia caused flashbacks in other users.

E
Thanks for the tip. I'm new to these forums so I don't know what gets attention and what doesn't. I'll send a message to the mods.