• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT/30mg - NMT/37mg) - Beginner - Enema Ingested Formosahuasca (ACRB + Syrian Rue)

miller2082

Greenlighter
Gist:

Ingestion method: intrarectal -- enema injections held 16-11 minutes repectively, first S. rue tea, then A. confusa brew
Very weird trip lasting 50 minutes; baseline in one hour
Orchestra of alien beats and didgeridoo
Fractal mathematical nature of reality
*Time fragmentation and loops

Vision of energy beings as faces-more like masks
NO nausia
NO vomiting
NO diarrhea

PREPARATION OF BREWS:

3g Syrian rue tea - 30-minute simmer on stove top

3g A. confusa - 1/7 vinagar-water extraction in oven-range for 1.5hours at 120^C. 1ml vinagar+7.5ml water/gram bark powder. Two pulls in total.

PH. was adjusted to 7 with NaCO3.

The DMT/NMT estimates are based on information found on the A. confusa wiki.
I did NOT do a full extraction to crystal form; I only cooked a tea using a weak acid for a better tryptamine pull.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_confusa

INGESTION:

1. Enema with warm water to clear large intestine
  2. Syrian rue tea enema ingested and held 16 minutes
  3. A. confusa tea enema ingested and held for 11 minutes until my ears started ringing and it began to grab me from my body

Even though I have had an experience with 12g of A. confusa, the moment I felt it come on I thought:
Oh shit! Here it comes.
Thank God it has only got me for an hour.

TIMES AND TRIP DETAILS

22:18 - 3g syrian rue ingested
HELD ONLY 16 minutes, then I had to go!!

22:40 - Ingested A. confusa tea made with 3g A. confusa root bark (ACRB)
22:51 Expelled liquid as soon as tympania came on
22:53 mild hallucinations, cotton mouth, and sweaty hands and feet

It comes on as frightening as a real-life horror movie, taking me directly to my deepest core fears. (Although it ended in profound love.)

However, this experience was not nearly as bad as the 12g experience, which suggests a dose dependence. Or, if there is rewiring of fear and anxiety centers as the literature suggests then perhaps my previous experience put a huge dent in my irrational fears.

23:09 Trip is peaking now

Incessant beats-mega rapid fire.

My head felt swollen and full of light like the sun was in my head.

Once into peak territory it was like a loop, repeats, like the cycles of beats-my perception was warped in a geometrical way. Everything is so alien but seemingly manufactured.
Time specifically seemed fragmented, skipping back moments at a time, going forward three moments, then skipping back one or so. When on the 12g ACRB dose this phenomenon was extreme such that I had absolutely no grasp of how much time had past or even what time it was-even when I looked at a clock.

What I did see, it was like I was looking through glass to the other side, but I was not there.

Heavy body high.

22:22 beats are very very faint

Met a few energies near the end that bled through the darkness. Friendlies.
One, a whitish and blue being, sort of like a DBZ character.

23:39 It is over
Total trip time ~50 minutes

SUMMARY OF TRIP STAGES:

-Come on - serious perception distortion

-Full on trip - alien beats and didgeridoo-it is a didgeridoo space!

-Come down - music still played, all didgerido. Wild. Then I saw the vision of two energies which turned out to be tiny faces. One was white with blue coloring.

-Finish - Deepened sense love for family, especially my kids. I wanted to immediately make changes that would improve their lives.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ayahuasca
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_maois
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting, this is the first I've heard of an ayahuasca enema. Thanks for sharing!