• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New user, full of curiosity!

Tressice

Greenlighter
Hi! I've never been in a forum like this before so I'll probably have many questiones, but for now I'm just figuring out the site.

I was in to the party scene many years ago and had a lot of bad experiences with both people and substances, but managed to go completely clean and change my life to the better.

Now that I have matured and am more happy about myself, I have started experimenting with small doses in a safe environment with people who know what they're doing and so far so good :D

It's nice to have a site like this to answer the millions of quetiones I have and I hope you guys can help, and maybe I can help back!

Btw sorry for my horrible english skills.

I'm a small girl so started with a small dose of mdma (90mg to start with+50mg later in the evening), i'm going to wait a while until next time ofc, but had a great experience so I will defenitly do that again :) It was actually quite a heavy dose for me since my body is so clean now, but not over the top.
You?

Thank you! Good luck getting to blue :)
I'm a small girl so started with a small dose of mdma (90mg to start with+50mg later in the evening), i'm going to wait a while until next time ofc, but had a great experience so I will defenitly do that again :) It was actually quite a heavy dose for me since my body is so clean now, but not over the top.
You?
I?ve dabbled in about everything except crack, MDMA being my favorite! It?s really important you get a testing kit. The one I use is from a website called Dancesafe. You can get one bottle that can be used multiple times for $20. 90% of what I come across is fake so be sure to do your research and be carful. I?ve heard the proper dose is twice your body weight then put a decimal in front of it. So I?m 170 so 340 = .34 (just a little under 3 1/2 pills if weighed at .1) THIS IS IMO AND WHAT IVE HEARD FROM OTHERS. But I?ve done 1.0 grams in a night before but that?s because I?m on methadone and MDMA has lost its magic. I hate opiates.... it?s a love/hate relationship lol :)

I?ve dabbled in about everything except crack, MDMA being my favorite! It?s really important you get a testing kit. The one I use is from a website called Dancesafe. You can get one bottle that can be used multiple times for $20. 90% of what I come across is fake so be sure to do your research and be carful. I?ve heard the proper dose is twice your body weight then put a decimal in front of it. So I?m 170 so 340 = .34 (just a little under 3 1/2 pills if weighed at .1) THIS IS IMO AND WHAT IVE HEARD FROM OTHERS. But I?ve done 1.0 grams in a night before but that?s because I?m on methadone and MDMA has lost its magic. I hate opiates.... it?s a love/hate relationship lol :)

3 1/2 pills sounds alot. A regular dose of MDMA should be 100-150 mg with a redose. Check out this site: https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

Welcome to the forums Tressice :)

Yeah I find it quite difficult with dosing because I never used to do it myself, I kind of just let other people do it for me in the past and I now understand how stupid that is. I need to learn how to do it myself :)